The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. I'm very excited to report, and illustrate, that 1/2 of my project is off of the ground, lol. MY BROOKLYN SUNRISE HAS LEAVES!! So we'll get at least something off of this run, lol. For some reason, the other 3 have not come up and may not. We are still debating weather to germ more seeds or be thankful for what we have and just grow this out and wait and see how the others do; despite the fact that they do not appear to be doing anything at all. Anyway, I love it! We have a baby Brooklyn!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. My Brooklyns at 8 weeks since pop!
    image.jpg image.jpg
    Got a 6 week old lady in there too hidden back center.
    The far left back corner is a turbo bud auto from heavyweight seeds

• Like Like x 5
  3. Day 1!!! I have youngins above soil! Let’s go!!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Day 13
    • Stage: Vegetation Day 11
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Plant Magic Root Stimulant
      • Plant Magic Biosilicon
      • Plant Magic Veg Boost
      • Plant Magic MagneCal+
      • Distilled Malt Vinegar (pH down)
    Stats
    13. Veg Day 11 - Stats.jpg

Tent
    13. Veg Day 11 - Tent.jpg
    13. Veg Day 11 - Plants.jpg

All plants now on half the prescribed nutes per Litre.

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 5
  5. Looking good Vegi.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks man they're just chugging along nicely.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Any one else’s Brooklyn’s have a really citrusy smell almost like a bag of skittles?

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. This one time at band camp...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Its a Flute Right

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Just checked on the girls. Doing good so far! Curious to see if I lose power though. Damn you Florence!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Oh man...good luck to you my fellow grower. If the storm comes your way I sincerely hope that you are not effected at all; or if you are the damage is minimal. Best of luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. ...on another note...My Blue Dream has an awesome tap root on it and I am bubbling tea as I type so today is the day that I plant #3 Blue Dream! Looks promising!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sorry, posted on the wrong thread. I've tried over and over again to delete it but no success. I'll make more of an effort to pay closer attention in the future.

14. My Brooklyn Sunrise is doing pretty well so far. She seems to have stunted a little bit but I think that her tap root just hit a bed of nutes so she's absorbing the nutes and I expect her to take off and grow like mad once she adjusts. I'm still really stoked to have this growing as well as it is.

My sincere thanks again to The Vault and everyone who is responsible for this project.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Sorry, one of the Blue Dream pics snuck in there somehow and my edit button still doesn't work. I'm still getting adjusted to this new os.

16. I wouldn't worry about it. I don't even know what an "os" is LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. He just means his operating system on his computer

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Hey Everyone Happy Growing!

here’s my Brooklyn sunrise at about 12-14 days so far so good[​IMG] Stay Blazed guys and gals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Can you try and prop her up with a wooden skewer something that will keep her up right. then you can bury the stem to give her more support. my first Brooklyn sunrise in a 5g then I started another one in a 3g then after like six days of growing the older BS was bent all the way over when I checked on her when the lights came on. that never happened to me before. I thought I caught it in time and buried most of the stem but she just started wilting so I put a blue dreamatic in her place I rather have a bigger pot size for the blue dreamatic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1