The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. 5 days from seed except one BS. It's only a couple days since the first one didn't germ.
    Here on out, I'll consider them all the same age.
    BS in front BD in back
    Keeping them covered with a paper plate till they stretch up a lil. Blue Dream are there. Brooklyn Sunrise are almost there. Except the late comer on the right. She's doing her thing though. She'll be out in no time.

image.jpg

image.jpg

BS 1
    image.jpg

BS 2 (coming soon)
    image.jpg

BD 1
    image.jpg

BD 2
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. The paper plate idea is shear brilliance! I may try that on my next attempt. Thanks for sharing as always!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I am sad to report that my current project is a failure. None of my seeds came up and they all died. I think it is because it is too hot, like 97f in the afternoon, so I will have to try this again. The nice part is that we are expecting cooler temps over the next week, with lots of rain, so maybe I can get these to sprout and actually grow as opposed to sprout and shrivel up...Anyway, round two coming up soon. Stay tuned.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. My 3 brooklyns at week six from pop.
    Using DWC with a modified Lucas formula.
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    My 4th Brooklyn is at about 2 weeks from pop.
    She is in DWC with a modded Lucas formula also
    image.jpg
    Current lights are on 20/4 running 4 QB120's (3000k) 4 QB132's (3500k) and one viparspectra 600.
    Can't wait to see these ladies finish.
    Last pic is my Turbo Bud Auto from heavy weight seeds sent for free from @George - The Vault. Thank you guys for everything!!!!
    image.jpg
    @STIGGY

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Alrighty. I just expanded 3 coco pellets to germ my last 3 Sunrise seeds. I'll leave them on my desk until they peek above the coco. Then they'll have to be transferred into the room to hide from the kitties, who so ruthlessly beheaded half of my last seedling tray. LOL. I imagine the germ tray will be moved into the room in approximately 4-5 days.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Brooklyn Sunrise #2 has a smallish tap! I'll be moving her to a warmer spot today to see if I can get her tap root to grow a little bigger and faster. Looks promising!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Day 7
    • Stage: Vegetation Day 5
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Water
    Stats

7. Veg Day 5 - Stats.jpg

I think the ladies might start to be weened onto food now. Might start with small doses of root, silicon and Veg.

7. Veg Day 5 - Tent.jpg
    7. Veg Day 5 - Plants.jpg

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 5
  8. Well..I just dropped my last three Brooklyn seeds so fingers crossed that they do germinate.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 7 days from seed
    All are up now. The late comer BS is still getting the paper plate shade treatment. Pry only need till tomorrow and she should be tall enough.

image.jpg

BS (front) BD (rear)
    image.jpg

BS 1
    image.jpg

BS 2
    image.jpg

BD 1
    image.jpg

BD 2
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  10. WOO-HOO! As of an hour or so ago ALL FOUR HAVE TAPS!!! I still didn't plant yesterday, lol, but I plan on planting today; probably right before lights off. My temps are still higher than what I would like for them to be (85ish F) but I think I can manage to get these going and hopefully stabilize. I'll take pics and post them either today or tomorrow. THE SHOW IS A GO!!!!

• Like Like x 5
  11. My project is finally off of the ground...I hope. I added an intake duct with the intent of venting some cooler air into the tent to bring the temps down. After an hour the temps did drop to like 85f so that's a little better. I really hope that does the trick. I would really hate to loose this project.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  12. So some sad news. I lost one of my BS to the sink. Good news is that one of the remaining two has a tap root coming out. Not sure how I feel about the other one actually popping. If I can only get one seed to sprout, I will be popping some Space Force from Irie Genetics.

• Like Like x 4
  13. #733 Papa Puff, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Ok I finally got my summer project under control and have now started my Brooklyn's! So I have two of them going and 70% Happy Frog and 30% perlite. I'm going to grow them with nectar for the gods this round I'm going to use Liquid silica Mammoth p slf 100 Mykos also. Here is one of the two babies that look identical at 6 days old. I'm running hortilux 315 CMH lights on a 20 hours schedule.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  14. Papa Nice to see you get in
    Mine went missing so I never grew them

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well guys, both of my beans are showing healthy tap roots and so into the soil they go along with some Mykos.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Wonder what happened there lol. I offered to split mine

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Day 1! 20180906_023408.jpeg

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  18. Thanks No need
    They were offered to be replaced many times
    I was not able to do a grow at the time so I passed them on to someone else.
    Next time
    Maybe if they remember me LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Day 10
    • Stage: Vegetation Day 8
    • Strain:
      • Fast Buds Dream'Matic Auto
      • Fast Buds Mystery Auto
      • Dutch Passion Brooklyn Sunrise
    • Feed:
      • Plant Magic Root Stimulant
      • Plant Magic Biosilicon
      • Plant Magic Veg Boost
      • Distilled Malt Vinegar (pH down)
    Stats

10. Veg day 8 - Stats.jpg

Tent

10. Veg day 8 - Tent.jpg

The plants are now showing signs of wanting N so will ween them onto small Veg nutes now.

Anyone growing Autos under 24h lights find they need feeding more often?

Peace,

Vegi
    :rave-girl:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. I'm excited after I saw Asthetic Juan's 11 zip blue dreamomatic. Got me enthused real quick

• Like Like x 3