The Vault’s Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. I can't take credit for good genetics.
    Except when it comes to my children... :ey:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Hey Jack and George got some beauty's I just grew one finishing up[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  3. I have 2 different Blu strains one is kicking ass other is doing great just a lot slower one was blue dream and one was blue Chz.
    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. try a little sandpaper on the edge or a finger nail file that may help

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #705 GreatGrammy, Aug 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    The finale and what we have left lol, yes we like it! Its very spicey. Its a great fast head rush high that would go nice with a steak (if you eat meat) and A-1 or pasta with sauce. The other taste / smell in the background is like a forest smell. The hit is strong, gives me a bit of a cough but hoping the cure, cures that. Its a nice get up and go for the day but smoke too much and you'll be napping soon lol
    bs 1.jpg
    67.jpg
    3.jpg
    DSC_0882.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Awesome report! I have yet to try mine out.....enjoying Laughing Buddha and Blue Cheese too much lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Thanks Mom! :hola: I am like that too! I get into one or 2 strains and I will just stay with them until they are gone and then move on to my next favorites! I remember we talked about that "pass it on if we don't like it once we try it cause we grow it" conversation we had lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. I'm finally in!!! :rave-girl::rave-girl::rave-girl:

Sorry for the lateness to the party @Jack - The Vault

Literally got back from holiday and think it was the first thing I did lol. Soil all prepped to go too. Just waiting on tap roots to emerge.

00. Germination.jpg
    00. Tent & Soil.jpg

Whoop whoop!

Vegi

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. Right, this is something ive wondered about a few times cos quite fancied getting an auto dripper for my coco pots.
    Does the ppm of the solution not constantly fuck up and need adjusting along with the ph? Effectively working like a dwc res?

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It's the same as any other reservior. Be it dwc, flood and drain, NFT, aeroponic, etc...
    Monitor and maintain with periodic change out dependant upon size of res and stage of growth.

My tent is recirculated top feed in coco...
    Not drippers though. I've drilled out the holes in the rings. It's more like a light shower when my pump kicks on for 3 mins twice a day.
    25 gallon tote under the tent. Running about 500 ppm .5 scale
    6 weeks 12/12 Green Crack

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. How often are you doing Res Change outs

12. On this run, I am using a 35mm camera film case (remember those?) in which I put the seed in the case and put about 10 drops of water in there with the seed. The last time I did this, the seed made this tap root that was about 7" long, so I thought I would try it again. I stand corrected: two of the four have tap roots, not three of the four. Ironically, the only ones that haven't popped yet are the comparative seeds...go figure. Anyway, I used to use Rapid Rooters consistently until my 3 BOG seeds did not come up at all so I assumed that the Rapid Rooters were contaminated with something and decided to never use anything like that again. My wife said to give it a week, seven days, so that's what I'll do. This just really sucks now because I'm going to have two plants off schedule from the other two. Thanks for trying to help me out!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Over the 7.5 weeks they've been in the tent I've changed it twice. I'll top off and dose as needed in between. Only using 15 gallons of the tote though. I could go longer if filled it up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Not Bad
    What are you using to keep it from spoiling
    it is recirculating right

• Like Like x 1
  15. Yeah, it's recirculated top feed. I don't constantly run a pump in the res though. Just twice a day for 3 minutes to feed. Runoff drains back to res.
    I use Hydroguard and some barley extract to keep it from getting funky. Got a couple air stones in the res too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. It's working
    The plants LOVE IT

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Finally above ground, well better late than never!

03. Germination Day 3 - Tent.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. F487D2EE-B789-4836-BD4E-B5CF4B4E00AD.jpeg Guys!!! Can I just say again how much I love The Vault?!? I had won these off of their blog contest a while back. So next grow will be started on Labor Day here in the US. Gonna pop one of these along side the Brooklyn.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. WOW WEE!!! Thats so fantastic! Thanks for posting a photo. ;)

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. All three have now broken ground. Excited.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1