The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Did yours get all funky around lights out? Mine is acting like a OGK at night....

Budget dream room for cup winners

2. Day 60
    She got another hair cut. This one was not as careful as last time. I treated her like a regular photo period and got tastefully aggressive. 20190324_085128.jpg 20190324_085138.jpg 20190324_085058.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  3. This plant was supposed to be hanging and drying by now, instead it still has about 1 month to go. Hoping my first plant under a LED finishes good.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Time to flush the Blue dream'matic.

Harvest is just 2 weeks away!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Harvest: Comparative complete
    Thank you Jack, George and everyone at the Vault for sponsoring such fun shenanigans..

• Like Like x 3
  6. Meet the three daughters of the Blues. Out of the six seeds the two Blue Dream'matic's gave me, three made it.
    Just to recap, I was messing with the lighting trying to imitate the midnight sun, long story short, somehow two of the comparative Autoflower Blue Dream'matic's hermied. They were grown by themselves in a filtered grow room in the middle of winter so no cross pollination that I can think of. I got six seeds, four were dark and striped and two were pale and hard, some from the middle of the plant and one lone seed from a top main cola. Three survived and they are all autoflowers. Three totally different looking and smelling plants. One is just like her momma Blues, but the other two are still a mystery.

IMG_4432.JPG IMG_4433.JPG IMG_4434.JPG IMG_4438.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have been working hard on a few large projects with our systems and website, which we will be continuing to finalise over the next couple of months.

We are not currently in a position to announce a launch date for the next Comparative Grow at this stage. - But if I had to give a timescale, I would say it will be before November.

I apologise for the large gap between them, as we would have liked to have done something sooner with you all.

Best please know that we love doing Comparative Grows with you guys! - And we are looking forward to getting the next one up and running as soon as we can :)

Also because I have been so busy, I have not had the time I would have liked to get to know you all, but please know that I am always here to help.

So, if anyone needs anything at all, please just tag me or message me directly and I will get back to you :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  8. Found my missing blue dream seeds. Here we go again.
    1023192102a.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  9. ran another blue dream last run and so far they have been pretty consistant pheno wise lovely bit of smoke aswell.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. I think I just subscribed to your channel just recently and didn't realize it was you lol

11. As soon as I can grow again I've still gotta run mine lol