The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Well I also grew Copacabana and the seed originated from Rio de Jainero. I got like 7 ft tall so I took her out into the half the light hours and it also did well. Reason I did the Brooklyn was i stopped her flower by not closing curtains on the 4 light off hours! I love to try things like this. I have dispelled the heat rh hours of light thing. I now flip photos at 11 hours so they will go right into flower and than last week they might be down to 9 hours. Quality of light more important!!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I am fighting my wife like hell to not sell this house. I am going to take her in trips this summer till she is happy to see that house lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. The tape measure is too show the size I'm getting with 1 month of veg

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. So quality of light coupled with awesome genetics is the perfect combination then. Obviously past experience helps, lol. I've read that some people have grown photos in 12/12 from germ to seed with great results too, but not autos. Yeah, I do vaguely remember that your "Brookie" had some problems with flowering...great idea giving her more light during flowering to make her "flower". I've also been told that if an auto has problems "finishing" that you can leave the light on for 24 hours for a few days and that will force them to "finish".

5. Lol, it shot up like a foot over a month.

6. This grow was 12 plants 6 autos and 6 photos and they all were around 4 ft. Sent photos outside after 1 month. The Barney's blue cheese is only like 2.5 feet tall. So if I can't stretch it no one can bahhahaaaaaaa

7. You can have shitty conditions outside but all in all ccant beat mother nature !
    Even in Michigan they do great outside with bi polar weather

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah, see, that's what made me wonder if the whole "auto" thing was bullshit. 12 plant grow: 6 photos and 6 autos and they all performed just as well as the others.

9. Autos are generally crossed with Ruderallis, which grows just outside of the Arctic Circle. So Michigan may be ideal for autos? Just a thought...

• Like Like x 3
  10. Yeah it does get pretty article of a few months but is also close to Florida weather for four months

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Wow, talk about "bulletproof genetics"! I turned off the lights Friday and haven't watered or fed them; they've basically been completely ignored since then. Well, I checked them last night and they seem to growing in the dark! They're green and lush and seem to be just fine without any care at all! Weird...If all goes as planned, I hope to chop these up either Friday or Saturday. Pics to come...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Signed up

• Like Like x 1
  13. Horraaay! We have successfully completed our Blue Dream run: /home/amnesia/Pictures/Blue.jpg /home/amnesia/Pictures/Blue2.jpg. These pics were taken immediately befor harvest. You can now see what I was "talking about" when I referenced how top heavy it got because of the fact that the heat made it stretch like mad. No complaints though as it appears to have yielded enough to keep us going for awhile anyway, lol. We typically weigh just before we harvest so I don't have any weights yet but I'll post the numbers when I get them. All in all, I think this was another successful run in that my eyeball estimation is that we have either meet or beat our goal of 1 gram/watt!

Oh, and another thing, here is the lighter that I use most often anymore: /home/amnesia/Pictures/IMG_20181213_160105.jpg. It's a basic Bic with a Toker-Poker attachment. It was given to me for Christmas by a good smoking/toking buddy of mine. Typically I would use my trusty Vector Black Matte Coupe lighter but I sent it in for repairs, like I've done so many times in the past, and this time the company called me out on a payment that I should have included for return shipping. When I bought the lighter initially the charge was $5.00. A rep from the company called the other day and insisted on a return postage payment of $12.00 so I told her to keep it, so I'm down to this Toker-Poker for now.

Anyway, my sincere thanks to everyone who gave me such awesome advice through this run! Y'all have been great; once again! I'll look for y'all on the next comparative! Happy Growing!!

• Like Like x 2
  14. It was brought to my attention that I posted a bunch of dead links in my previous post I thought that I would re-post the results of my Blue Dream run. Here she is immediately before harvest...again.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Wtg enjoy. Good smoke

• Like Like x 1
  16. No its not bs and there not made specificly for indoors infact autos can get huge outsode there from russia and due to there short summers ot has to grow and flower in quick time but since we cross breed with bigger plants these autos are taking longer and getting bigge but the sun will put out more par than most lights and if you got a good spot and not much cloud you can get some beast autos going .

But still world recold for highest yeilding auto still comes from inside under 800w of lights.

But not bull shit i tried a few times on 12/12 so i can say in my experience autos yeild less on less than 18 hrs of light.

Ive even got one big in veg and pre flower stuck it under 12/12 and didnt yeild well at all and the buds were thin. No fatness. In order to know for sure try your own experiment.

• Like Like x 2
  17. One of the last shots of my blue Dreamatic. Got mites 0406181428a~2.jpg

Sent from my LGL82VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1