The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. quick nug shots of the blue dreamatic the smaller fatter girl is extremely frosty and dense, the larger girl is less dense but looks like a decent yield for the power ive been running.
    around 66 days will be coming down soon i reckon another weekish. very impressed with these girls so far looking forward to see what i can do with better temps.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. I'm drooling over here!!! Awesome job The sailing dog !!!:hello:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Figured I would share my critical mass outdoor girls with u all IMAG0520.jpg [​IMG]

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. Evening dudes. Hope your having a good weekend.

Getting close now. Not touched her with bloom nutes.

IMG_20180804_153227_849.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. #465 GreatGrammy, Aug 6, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Hi friends! :hola:Tomorrow will be at the 8th week mark for my girls. These girls I believe have approx. a 9-11 week life before harvest. Was wondering if anyone has started a flush yet? or are we not flushing autos? I dunno? I have never flushed before a harvest so I am learning here too. ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. You don't use nutes do you? I thought that you are only using papas poop or something like that. If you are only going to use that for the recommended 2 doses, no need to flush. You won't have any salt build up that needs to be flushed out.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Excellent!!!! Yeah!!!! lol:weed::hola: yeah poop just all kinds of poop. Thank you!

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Well, sometime during the night, my Blue Dream'matic decided to up and die on me. :( Woke up this morning to a plant laying on it's side and already drying up. Pulled it up and found that it's root system barely existed, what little roots there were, were healthy, just didn't have enough to keep the poor dear growing. Will try again in the fall. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. OH No.........................................
    Lack of roots or water?
    That sucks , Sorry to hear
    Did you lose both plants?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. No, the Brooklyn is growing like a champ. Was lack of a good root system. Should have took pics, but that was at 5:30 am and I was barely awake.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Sorry for your loss.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Yeah, it bummed me out, but I can try again. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. heavy defoliation. Think she will come back? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Ended up harvesting day 74. Bout 10-15% Amber. She started fading nicely towards the end. A lot of her turned a purplish/Black color. Beautiful plant! looking forward to another run with her..very happy with the harvest.pungent citrus smell. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks again to the vault for the opportunity to try these out! Looking forward to trying some more fastbuds stains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  15. Scoped the girls out this morning (Day 65)..........
    August 6th (5).jpg August 6th (9).jpg
    They look pretty done to me so I will be taking them tonight just after lights come on

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Congrats Mom they look great! You are so descriptive in your smoke reports, I look forward to this one ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Damn the bad luck :(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Excellent! How is she???? ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Day 56
    Temp 75f and 48% humidity
    They are a bit large to move about, I will take them out of the tent on my next photo shoot. They are on the far left, one behind the other. The calyx's are enormous!!! I'm about 20% amber right now and on a day to day basis. I would like to hold out until next Tuesday. DSC_0733.JPG DSC_0737.JPG DSC_0738.JPG DSC_0739.JPG DSC_0740.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Mine is at day 69. Going to take her down at day 71. i've turned off the light now and letting her go for the last 48 hours. She has been fun to watch. Smells very nice, musky, skunky, fruity. Hope she tastes just as great ;)
    Will put up a few pics then when she is pulled.

• Like Like x 4