The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Had to check see what that was, not exactly cheap lol. Good system though.
    I usually use scillica but my ph pen is round at my other grow. So missed it out this time. Awesome stuff though, dont know why more people dont use it. The effects are like night and day.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  2. No mate not cheap by any means, used some birthday money lol. Wanted it automate the watering due to being at work for 6am most mornings just takes the boring stuff out of the grow and can use my spare time to actually concentrate on the plants.

Must say I do like it but I feel I could build a similar system much cheaper.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. 0711182112.jpg
    Week 3ish of 24/0. I haven't kept track of days and weeks forever. I just listen to my plants. Been hot as Hell here lately. Bit heat stressed, so I'm running a 50w led until i get the heat under control. Node spacing is amazing!

• Like Like x 6
  4. Bd is front left and back right. Temps upto 86 and as low as 72. Humidity fluctuates between 30-70%. 20180711_220310.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  5. Day 37[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Stellar goodgrace87! Thanks so much for sharing this pic as it is a preview of what I really hope is what is to come with my grow; when I can get to it. It almost makes me want to trash my current project just to get mine going...but then maybe not. It would waste my time and efforts if I did that but it really keeps me excited about my BD run! Thanks so much! If I can get just marginally close to what you've done I'll be more than happy!

• Like Like x 5
  7. Poor Blue, she has the blues, frozen in time 100 dregee heat, bugs, hail, floods, you name it they have endured. The plants in the back are a month older than the Blue Dreams and are photo strains. I started another inside because the young ones just cant take the heat. She is 18 days old from seed.

IMG_3752.JPG IMG_3753.JPG IMG_3759.JPG IMG_3779.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Despite the weather issues your grow seems to be going along just fine. If they endured all of that, and you can manage to get them to harvest, I'll bet that they will turn out to be outstanding to smoke. I've learned that the more abuse you give them the stronger they get; which in the end makes for a superior product. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Update: A/C went out and had severe heat issues for 1 day, temps got to 99 degrees in the grow area and I struggled to keep the humidity up to 60%. The Blue Dream did have an issue with the heat and the leaves started to curl. :( Day 13 above soil. Also have been fighting off fungus gnats, but, have them killed off now, just spraying the top of the soil with Neem to make sure I get all the emerging ones killed too!!
    20180714_062925.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

10. Be interesting to see how they differ at harvest under different lights. They look awesome :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Day 44 from seed. Brought indoor for next 2 weeks under 24 hour LED. Not much for wattage, but that's ok. This has been a very very simple grow to begin with. Only sunshine, water, and in a mixture of Black Gold soil mixed with my home made compost in a 1 1/2 gallon container. I wasn't on the hunt for a huge yield to begin with since this is a comparative grow. I just wanted to use minimal sources to see how she would do under minimal conditions. Tell you the truth, I am greatly impressed!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  12. Not much happening,
    1st pic is from July 5th
    2 nd pic is from today July 14th
    Happy frog, 1st day of full sun was yesterday.
    Starting to get to the point where I can see daily progress
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 7
  13. Not the best pics but she's really starting to bud up quick.

IMG_20180714_191407_259.jpg
    IMG_20180714_191348_255.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  14. Crazy mine have been growing about 1.5 inches per day. When she started to stretch and putting buds in nicely now both of the comparatives have been really easy to grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  15. Today for your viewing pleasure we have......... some group pics with lights on and lights off!!! :) :hola:
    Today is day 33 Temp 81f and 56% humidity
    Left tallest are 2 Blue Dream'matics, the 3 girls on the right on the Home Depot containers are the Brooklyn Sunrises
    Side Angle of the tent below. I keep this tent open all the time. The dark time on the 20/4 which isn't dark at all. The natural light comes in the tent as its always open. :wave:
    DSC_0560.JPG DSC_0568.JPG DSC_0567.JPG DSC_0564.JPG

DSC_0563.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Great pics Great Grammy! I'm lovin' the cat tapestry! Great set up too! Looks like everything is in great shape!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Wow GG

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Wowsers. I am definitely going to need to get some more tomato cages bent to fit my buckets, looking at these plants y'all are posting. Ya know... for when I am not a bad plant mommy and forget to give them nutes. LOL. I think I'll start soaking some pods this weekend to start a new set of seeds.

• Like Like x 4
  19. Good luck on your next run!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. image.jpg Starting my comp grow today!! Going to pull 6 in a DWC, 3 sunrise and 3 dream'matic.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2

Grasscity Deals Near You