The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. #302 goodgrace87, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    Its a girl they are stretchy plants. But I love the overall growth of these days 26 plants[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Aren't they all girls???
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. Day 19 Outside close to 100f today but inside we are at 72f and 52% humidity at 6:32am. I agree with grace, these are very stretchy babies and growing quickly! I hope they are all girls, I thought they were.
    bd.jpg Untitled.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. LOOK GREAT
    How many days?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. @STIGGY Doesn't anyone read what I write around here? lol I owed ya that HA! :ladiegaga::hola::passing-joint:
    Day 19

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes but I have had females fem seeds that turned out to be a male
    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Thank you Grace!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Above soil this morning. :)
    20180702_050042.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. I’m so sad I’ve missed 2 comps! God I’m slacking. Got a 3 bears growing.

• Like Like x 1
  11. sorry ;(

12. Day 21. You can see how much they have grown in just 2 days!!!! The white pistils are out! :) Temp is 79f in my grow room (and I am running lights in 3 tents and in the middle of the room off a beam) and humidity is 51%. I am cooking right now although the air is on, the temp outside is almost 100f Heres are 2 diff angles
    bd2.jpg
    bd2.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  13. Weekly update!!
    Outside......day 29
    July 4th (15).jpg July 4th (16).jpg

Inside....... day 32
    July 4th (1).jpg July 4th (3).jpg July 4th (5).jpg

Soooo the girl in the quantum board (qb) cabinet put on a growth spurt so big she was 1/8" from touching the lights and started to get hot so I super cropped her main cola so she fits better though she is still stretching trying to take over the 2x3x4 space she is in while the other 2 are like, "ehhh maybe we'll grow more, maybe we won't" lol

Happy Independence Day America!!!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Well today makes 34 days from seed pop, outdoor, nothing special except water and sunlight ;)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  15. An eight of an inch? Do those qbs not burn the plants like other lights do?
    Mines fucking frazzle at about 10 inches lol

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Ill try post later but blue.atic decided to go nut and get a lil.close to the led so singed top ill try post pics later with it being so hot atm i cant co centrated and just wanna sit in a bath of ice. Heat is ok but not for this long lol id be useless in a normally hot country

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Day 4. Have to lower the light. Blue Dream on the left. :)
    20180705_082216.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Day three since paper towel disembarkment , a little stretchy as they spent that time in a window.
    They are now outside In splintered sunlight , will put a little more soil around the base of the stems in a week or so, [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  19. #319 GreatGrammy, Jul 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Day 23 AND I'm currently having magic brownies with magic powers! :weed:
    I have moved them 2 the tent. The are approx. 18 canopy under 2 600Watt Meizhis. I believe I have the correct height now, I have had to adjust it over the last 2 days often. The temp currently is at 2:45pm 76f and 44% humidity DSC_0705.JPG DSC_0706.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Crazy huh? I should have taken a pic as all she showed was a bit of leaf curling. In fact, I haven't yet found a distance that will burn the plants with the qb120's yet ....not to say there isn't one just haven't found it which has given me the confidence to do a micro grow using one board in a 2'x18"x2' cabinet I recently built.....
    20180625_211750.jpg 20180705_112152.jpg 20180705_124646.jpg

These are CBD Lamb of God (regular seeds) on day 5 from seed and are stretching for more light though they are sitting at 11.5" away.....its going to be interesting to see how far I can push it :p

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1