The Vault’s Blue Dream’matic Auto Comparative Grow – in association with FastBuds

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, May 9, 2018.

1. Looking good dudes.

3 weeks, they grow up so fast :love-mj:

IMG_20180613_193330.jpg IMG_20180613_193301.jpg IMG_20180613_193242.jpg IMG_20180613_193236.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  2. I adored growing blue dream [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Are those the Autos?
    Nice Plants

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. they were ment to be but once the 10 weeks passed I flipped them and they flowered so photos I say

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Day 2 and growing nicely. Fed with straight tap water ph 6.9
    DSC_0411.JPG DSC_0410.JPG DSC_0409.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  6. Day 3
    DSC_0419.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  7. Is anyone keeping a journal still? Am I on the right thread? lol I'm not am I lol

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yes, you are.

Speaking of... I really do need to get pictures taken and posted in here. The girls are doing wonderful so far.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hey friends! This is my first auto-grow and first anything other than Indica grow. Are these auto-grow seeds feminized?

• Like Like x 3
  10. They are ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Outside.... 11 days old - slowly growing in temps at 60-70F day, 40-45F night though still alive
    June 15th (16).jpg

Inside....... 14 days old under 315w CMH, 400w HID and 180w QB - each light is giving a slightly different presentation
    June 15th (1).jpg June 15th (4).jpg June 15th (6).jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Yeah, I wasn't going to go outdoor after the wet and rainy summer we had last year and the slow start to the season this year though I decided what the hell....nothing ventured, nothing gained :p

• Like Like x 4
  13. [​IMG] 21 days old today. She’s growing like a weed. And becoming a beauty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. whats that youve got her in mate?
    looks like a recirc with just hydroton?
    what a growth rate!!
    a beast in the making i think!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. @Spanish@rcher. She’s actually in a LEGO container lol...about a 2 and half gallon I recon, in coco/perlite mix with hydroton on top..been feeding her twice a day now for about week and half.. feeding AN connoisseur/Mammoth P...hoping for a nice harvest!

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1

16. do you have any idea how much lego is worth these days!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  17. On day 18 and pre flower will.get pics there not as big as id like but ive seen plants go nuts in preflower just got pistels today or this morning as they werent there last night will get pics later just gavea water and a spray.

Again not wanting them huge as i only got 60cm of actual plant height and not too.much space round the pots really i should have done one of each but meh ill end up with same amount of bud i reckon :) hope every ones doing well

Both sunrise and blue dream are same except the sunrise was a bit behind blue dream the sunrise look longer to rise lol and one was like a teenager took its god dam time.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  18. Excellent! Thank you Mom!! ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1