The Vault’s Best Blade Promo: A GrassCity Exclusive

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by George - The Vault, Jul 26, 2015.

1. #1 George - The Vault, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    [​IMG]

GrassCity is atruly special community that allows like-minded individuals from every cornerof the earth to share with one another in a spirit of fellowship, peace and joythat comes from a mutual understanding and appreciation of nature's miracleherb in its myriad forms.

All hail the blades!

Old or new, allmembers will agree that one of the best aspects of GrassCity is the fact thatit is heavily populated by helpful, expert blades who share their sage advice, provideloads of useful information, dish out handy hints and most of all, assist thosein need: They are pretty much like the Jedi masters of weed: The sort of peoplewho don't expect anything in return – just the reward of helping others for thegreater good of society.

To celebrate andreward the philanthropic efforts of the most helpful blades on GrassCity, we'reholding an extra-special event: The Vault's Best Blade Promo!

Help your favourite blade to win some greatprizes!

What goes aroundcomes back around, so if you've ever received help from a blade, if a blade hasmade you laugh, guided you through a tough patch, or if you just want to showyour love to someone special in the community that means a lot to you, now youhave the chance to help them out!

The winning blade will receive:
    · A voucher to choose any 1 seed from The Vault's pickn mix range
    · A co-branded TheVault One Love Joint GrassCity T Shirt

[​IMG]

Nominate your favourite blade now!

This month,we're giving you the chance to nominate your favourite blade to be up forwinning The Vault's Best Blade prize. You can nominate anyone (apart from yourself), for any reason: The only restrictionsare:

· The same blade cannot win twice in a row (We mayrun this promo as a regular event, if it proves to be popular!)
    · To prevent abuse and to ensure that allnominations are for quality contributors to GrassCity, the blade you nominatemust have at least 50 likes (LikesNOT posts - You can check this by viewing their GrassCity profile).

How to nominate a blade:

Send me, Georgea Private Message with your nomination and an explanation as to why you are nominating them. Please send me a link to your nominee's profile as well to avoid any confusion with similar named profiles.

The winner willbe the blade that receives the most nominations. In the event of a draw, George will pick thewinner and will be swayed by the reasons given.

The winner foreach month will be announced at some point during the first few days of thefollowing month, e.g. August's winner will be announced during the first fewdays of September.

Good luck to allblades, from all walks of life: The Vault salutes you!

Legal disclaimer: The competitionwinner will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you are chosen as a winner but don'treceive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you'll have toraise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this wouldbe Royal Mail).

Remember: It's illegal to germinate cannabis seeds inmany countries. It is our duty to informyou of this important fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds,or seed voucher prizes for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

2. Good comp.. but prize could be better..! Maybe just a 5 pack of winner's choice.? You know it makes sense.! Much more entrants etc.. ( just a thought )
    Gaz.

3. Id like to vote for goldgrower he helpped me when i first started to grow cannabis. He also helps alot throughout the absolute begginers section.

Ps
    The single seed is enough if its a monthly thing its a great idea vault keep up the good work love this comp

4. I think were suppose to pm George with your nomination and why

5. Please PM me your choices, that way it will be a nice surprise at the end for the winner

6. Oh man, the Vault scores again and again, I've told everyone I now about yall guys. Superbly done always taking care of us blades. Hip hip vault seeds!

7. Man, that's a tough decision. There's so many helpful members!

8. so far we have 1 blade on 2 votes and 5 other nominations on 1 vote :)

9. Haha... bunch of stoners! [​IMG]

10. When sending me a private message with your nominations can you please send me a link to the members profile to avoid confusion between similar names.

11. Cheers. What an awesome contest. I'm going to have to give this one lots of thought. Talk to you soon George!

12. there are a lot of blades worth voting for. but, for me, I knew as soon as I seen the thread :D

Best of luck to all blades

13. Oops

14. :p

15. I'm on the app so I can't tell how many likes people have

16. if it's a blade worth voting for, I'm sure they have sufficient likes

17. I nominate Mr.Silly for being so helpful and kind. :)

Great comp

18. that's so kind of you dude..
    i'm flattered.