The Vault’s Auto Colorado Cookies Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Dec 13, 2018.

1. #1822 Schmebulock, Feb 19, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    I drop off the forums for a week and i have 15 pages to read lol damn

Since these are autos I got no idea when I transitioned phases... these seeds popped on the 1st of the year so I'll just say:

Auto Colorado Cookies - Day 49
    Girls have filled up quite a bit of the 2x4 - I have been pretty lax in my documentation because they've just been stretching and flowering - nothing too exciting right now. Based on what I know about ACC I have about a month or more to go, still.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As crowded as it's getting - i'm thinking it might be time for some week 7 flower defoliation in prep for the swell of weeks 9 and 10..

What do you guys think? Defoliate these bitches? There's 5 plants in there and the back center one is getting dominated by the front center one.

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. B7029E79-03E9-4EA2-861E-50C423E20018.jpeg A18EC087-A5EB-4052-ABC4-1A4DC3ECE66C.jpeg Has anyone had issues with their plants so far? I peeked into mine just now and saw one of the two girls acting up slightly. Overall, just a slight too much nutes on the untopped ACC. So that is a lesson learned, keep it at half strength to 3/4 strength for her first legit feed at day 39. The topped girl is the one I’m wondering if I messed up somewhere along the line. Look at the pics below, it’s only in that area, the rest of the plant looks fine. I’ll keep an eye out on the plant.

• Like Like x 7
  3. 45 days, looking good. I have them on the 1000wt HPS 20-4. One got stunted by the gnat invasion but she made a come back and stretched about a foot in the last week. Just flooded them some compost tea with an 1/8 teaspoon of Bestie Bloom per gallon and a pinch of Epsom salt. Lost two seedlings to the bugs, they were still green but had no root at all. Just fell over one day damped off. Never had gnats in the middle of winter before. They did not bother the BlueDreamitic, she had none in her pot ether, Sunshine had a few but not many. They went after the Cookies like ice cream on a hot day. Took a buttload of nematodes and sticky paper to get them under control for the Cookies but I finally did it. These girls have about another month to go, maybe two. Updates in a few weeks.

. IMG_4225.JPG IMG_4226.JPG IMG_4227.JPG IMG_4228.JPG

• Like Like x 9
  4. Day 39, still going like mad. My time lapse is starting to get pretty pulled back to get it all in frame.[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 8
  5. Dam son what you feeding her?? Mine are roughly a foot tall with topping and LST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. I love you too bro :)

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. [​IMG]
    42 days 13” tall

@Dry Sift Box and The Clamshell

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. General hydro flora trio with some additives. Will measure her again tonight. Was 24 inches 2 days ago.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Still waiting on some blow my mind growth from the fuglett. Quite a contrast for same days. IMG_20190220_101415.jpg IMG_20190220_101408.jpg Big girl seems a little confused as to what she wants to do, but she'll get it together IMG_20190220_101257.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  10. Anyone defoliate the lower new popcorn bud growth?

I did on my regs but not sure if I should on Autos?

Sent from the USS Discovery

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Was just debating on whether or not to this morning. I didn't tho.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Are you training her or letting her take on a traditional christmas tree like structure??

• Like Like x 2
  13. I topped one[​IMG]
    On left

• Like Like x 6
  14. Nice work brother

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Thanks mate

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Here she is. Day 40. 28 inches tall. She seems to really appreciate the extra light on the right.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  17. Oh what a relief. Mine is about a month old or so and is 12" as of yesterday. I thought that I had seriously botched another plant based on what other people are posting but mine is growing at the same pace as yours. thanks so much for the encouragement! Although mine does not have the bud development that yours does but I'm satisfied with it so far. For 13" tall it sure is kickin' some serious ass!

• Like Like x 7
  18. Thanks man

• Like Like x 3
  19. Looking good man.

I topped all three plants but like usual, all three now has small shoots sprouting at the base.

I've always removed these so the plants can focus its energy on the tops, but with Autos I'm not sure as I don't wanna stress em out.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1