The Vault’s Auto Colorado Cookies Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Yeah I hear that. A little space heater can be a life saver. I've frozen plants, it's quite sad.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. That's for sure lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Ohh man i froze my plants accidently.. had to move them out my house for aweekbeing im in anillegalstate &hadvisitors comming over..

Point isthey sat in my neighbors heatless front porch & they started to freeze on me & their was nothing i was able to do about it..

Eventually brought them back home & now their happy again.. looking great & very much alive.. while they were freezing they didnt grow at all

• Like Like x 2
  4. well??? LOL
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. If you are in Michigan get yourself some Michigan Made Mix Soil!!!!
    M3 Michigan Made Mix | The Best Soil | Grow Anything - Just Add Water

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lucky... Mine turned to green goo when they thawed.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Mine have been down to 40. Did they turn purple or black?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  8. Not necessarily. I live in deep east Texas,( or as I refer to it "Hillbilly Haven"), and never had to sign for my package. Typically it is stuffed in my mailbox. If you live somewhere in Europe maybe, but I'm not sure.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have to sign for everything and we live in an upscale area. Last time a package came from The Vault I missed the post lady and when I opened my front door there was a note in my mailbox that a package came I had to sign for and that they will be back tomorrow. Well, I could see the mail truck down the street so I throw on my winter boots and coat with my robe now is hanging down and I'm running down the street with my hat half falling off, waving my notice, hoping the post lady will see me and not pull away lol. I did catch up with her, slightly chasing the truck as she pulled away but she stopped. My neighbors getting a good look at the crazy lady smiling walking back to her house :)

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Lol I would have done the same I'm always excited when a " package " comes

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. You ain’t shitting there buddy, might be 41 today but tomorrow could be 5 and 35 mph winds with lake effect snow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 3
  12. Thanks Boss :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Thanks bud :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Like Christmas morning and we are like 5 years old again

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Unfortunatly they didnt turn any colors at all & temps went down to the 30’s on my neighbors heatless inclosed front porch..

Sometimes the porch is colder than it actually is outside

• Like Like x 2
  16. Comparative Accepted
    Time to make some Christmas Passion Cookies.
    Thanks Jack.
    The Vault Rocks

• Like Like x 3
  17. (((hugs)))

Untitledhh.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Yay seeds arrived today. Will probably get them in pots when I'm off during Xmas week.
    Looking forward to these

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3