The Vault’s Auto Colorado Cookies Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Hunter. I’m going to be that guy that would ask you to barrow a cigarette... instead. Can I barrow some happy frog for this comparative grow ?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. I may do a giant perlite hempy[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Hmmm .you ogs. I might st learn

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Accepted , I’m in this mofo now, let’s get after it! Cheers Teammates! Cheers!

• Like Like x 7
  5. I was going to update my grow room to all Vipars... I received the first light, got it hooked up, and the temp in the room shot up almost 10 degrees. So, that would work for the winter months, but would cost me major A/C in the summer, and I am trying to use as little electricity as possible (until I can start installing solar panels, at least).

• Like Like x 7
  6. Signed up now, looks interesting that strain would be right up my alley.
    Thanks Jack

• Like Like x 2
  7. What kind of climate do you live in? Here in Nevada with the hot and dry I use evaporative cooling. Mine is a homemade 5 gallon bucket with a small fountain pump and a fairly large PC fan. Draws about 40w and works great for a small space.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Awesome, Santa Vault strikes again!

• Like Like x 4
  9. That's brilliant! I wish I had known about this a long time ago, lol. I may have to try this during the Summer. Thanks so much for the tip!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Yeah, living in an RV in the desert I had to come up with something. Going to be on solar and wind eventually. One of those has kept my black Jeep cool on the blackrock desert in July.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I live in so cal desert and I gave up on the along time ago. I would rather have air flow. I work with 25 rh or under year around

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Gave up in rh

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. Desert no humidity is bad enough but I'm over tired of the frozen tundra no humidity

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I'm in..submitted my entry now I wait ..lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  15. Think my seeds came yesterday but not sure as i wasnt in to recieve them but i dont have anything else to be delivered

• Like Like x 4
  16. So you do need to sign for them?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Perfect for one of these. I manage to keep about 75° and 50%rh all summer.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. I'm in southern Michigan. Weather that screams Florida in the summer and Alaska in the winter. LOL.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. At least keeping things cool is easy in the winter. I used to run a 3000w grow in a shed North of Fairbanks. The fan could cool it down in about 3 seconds.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Oh, it used to be more of a problem of keeping them warm enough in the winter, but I've played around with my light timers and what-not (including more lights for more plants, anyhow) to get it so that I no longer need to have a space heater in the room. The first winter, if I hadn't used the heater, I would have lost everything and would likely have given up.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1