The Vault’s Auto Colorado Cookies Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Thanks, downloaded that after I read you mentioned it! Good look!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Just doubt it's done with the white pistols. I bought a Endo scope. I take a small nug and bring it in to really see what's going on.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. What kind of effects are you guys getting with this strain?

• Like Like x 2
  4. For the most part I experience really heavy head and body rushes, but yet clear headed if that makes any sense. So far this strain, at least to me, is something that I would recommend for watching a movie or listening to music or maybe something that one would use just before doing a craft or hobby. I seem to really focus on my surroundings too. Just my two cents...

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 8
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I’m just high tastes good no fancy flavors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Dry Sift Box and The Clamshell

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. Sleepy, lazy, taste like it smells. Very very distinct OG taste and smell halfway through the cure. One of them has a floral kinda perfumey taste.

• Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 8
  7. That's pretty much how my trics looked on my first one. I let it go on to 82 days and it's it's a confirmed sleeper...not couch lock, bed lock.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. hey @Papa Puff, just FYI, i stopped flushing as a lot of guys say it's bro-science and it was disproven with a study in colorado a while back.

I haven't flushed the last 10 plants, all have been fine.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  9. Well with me growing all these different strains and then throw in the Sun am I he I'll never be able to guess when to fade these plants or when to keep feeding! I tested a nug from like a week ago today! Didn't flush and it was still good taste wise! Should be great in another week or 2 see how it goes! Now i.can fade the ones behind her. Starting today finish feed for a week and than see

• Like Like x 7
  10. What about ashes, white or black? Does it stay lit or go out? I did sample and we both thought the same. Maybe I will pull this one in a week instead of 2

• Like Like x 6
  11. oh yeah, ash always ends up white in the bowl and on the J

always stays lit, never really had an issue there

• Like Like x 3
  12. Sweet good to know! What u using for nutes?

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. CANNA COCO brand nutes (A, B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, boost)

I feed at half strength

Veg weeks:
    upload_2019-4-25_11-18-38.png
    Flower weeks:
    upload_2019-4-25_11-18-56.png

Not on this list is my dripclean - i use it for keeping my pump lines clean - 1ml per gallon always

final note - i'm using autos right now so I have to adjust this schedule kind of on the fly - since autos flip over when they feel like it.

When i'm using photoperiods i follow this schedule to the T.

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Did u grow in soil ever? Wonder which style retains the feeds? I'm soil nectar mammoth p slf 100. Pretty light feed. I also have been giving them the light final feeds this week so I will pull her in a week and we shall see

• Like Like x 1
  15. my first batch i did in soil, yeah try skipping the flush on one and not on the other and test - i'm sure they'll be the same.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Mine have been kinda weak as far as effects go. Goes to head high which lasts maybe 20 minutes and settles into the body. It is a clear high, nothing crazy.

• Like Like x 3
  17. could be indicative of your pull time - a short head high can sometimes indicate the trichomes weren't ready when the plant was pulled. But there's probably a dozen other things it could have been..

• Like Like x 2