The Vault’s Auto Colorado Cookies Comparative Grow – in association with Dutch Passion

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Dec 13, 2018.

1. The one thing I’ve always wondered is if my totals are too low. I know I’m growing in one gallons but I always see you guys manage 4-7 ounces out of a 3 or 5 gallon. I guess I’ll find out with this Papaya Punch at harvest time.

• Like Like x 7
  2. All 3 have similar yet different taste and effects. Believe it or not(I didn't want to) but fugglet is the most potent out of the 3. #2 taste the best. And #1...effin sleep monster! I wanted to do the dry ice on all of fugglet but may just do half.

• Like Like x 5
  3. I dry iced 2 of my 5 plants

• Like Like x 5
  4. Yeah smaller pot smaller plant, in soil at least.

Sent with my mangled wad of paper, string, and plasticy bits....

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I grew all 3 in 1.91 gallons. I'm convinced lighting was a factor with my grow. Spending the 2week bulking phase under the qb made the streched untrained plant finish up weighing almost as much as the trained bigger plant that had no qb light. I feel my blurps only did well because I had way less plant under them and more light. This of course is just my opinion from my grow. I use to think small pots ment small plants and vice versa, but I'm starting to feel that a 3gal is the perfect all around potting size for my space.

• Like Like x 5
  6. This is my last cookie. Don't know how old, think I'm going to skip out on counting her days. 20190420_101955.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  7. Both of my best hauls have been in 3 gallon airpots. I have gone up to 5 gallon in smart cloth pots but i just dont veg long enough with photoperiods and the autos dont veg long enough in my experience to justify the material costs of 3 gal to 5 gal and the nutes to water the extra material.

• Like Like x 5
  8. That is exactly what I was thinking. I know I’m in soil in a fabric pot but I knew I was going to have a low yielder regardless. I’ll see once I get my cobs set up for the next grow.

• Like Like x 5
  9. Happy 420 friends.

Happy Easter as well IMG_20190420_183904019.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  10. Day 60 & 63 cruising along.
    IMG_20190421_093342.jpg IMG_20190421_093348.jpg

• Like Like x 9
  11. Alrighty, folks. Here is my poor neglected baby before I cut her down. And yes, @Heavn , I know some are smaller. But she really was neglected. Had I changed her res every week like I should have, even a small plant would have put out some better looking buds. But she was nute starved, repeatedly, due to me just being tired (getting typically only 1 day off work most of the time) and lazy (on that 1 day off, I got nearly nothing done).

But she finished, and I have a feeling she'll be a strong one in the little I will get off of her. I did NOT cut her down last week like I had planned (that tired/lazy bit again.. took 4 hours to get dishes caught up), so she will be chopped and hung today.

20190421 CCA.jpg
    And yes, you can see some of the webbing at the top from the damned spider mites. The other part of the neglect was not keeping up with my preventative measures.

• Like Like x 5
  12. Are you operating in a place where you can silicone the cracks? Sealing where the floor meets the walls got rid of a lot of my bug concerns

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Oh, those mites came from clones gotten from 'friends'. I made the mistake of trusting someone who said they were clean.

As for silicone sealant, I use a ton of that stuff. LOL. After we get the basement cleaned up properly, and I spray the F out of it to make sure all the mold, mildew, or whatever else is dead, and it gets fully scrubbed, I will be buying a huge bucket of FlexSeal to paint the walls with. I am beyond over dealing with dampness and mold/mildew issues. And if the adult children ever get moved out, my laundry room WILL be moving upstairs, whether hubby likes it or not. LOL. He isn't the one who washes clothes, he doesn't get a say in the matter. :devilish:

But yeah. Silicone sealant, planting some cilantro and dill in the room as a repellent, all of those things.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Ugh the classic clone trope, not everyone has a quarantine area like all these articles recommend you have.. and let's not get started on someone giving you a clone without knowing the true status of their garden.. grr..

Well I assure you if it ever gets legal here and I give you a clone, its gonna be pristine lol

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Yeah. I have someone who sells clones and keeps asking me if I have any, but until I can guarantee that they are clean when they leave my room, I'm not going to risk it.

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 6
  16. Well honestly I've seen worse. . Not bad considering. I do hope it smokes well for you

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. ACC1 is dry, trimmed and jarred. Final weight of jarred flower is 140.2g, just over a QP. I'm a little disapointed in how this plant turned out. The buds are pretty airy. To give some perspective, ACC1 is taking up as much jar space at 1/4lb as my Skunk #1 took up at 1/2lb. That said, she smells great! Sweet and fruity, a little berry and a bit of citrus. She smokes very nicely too. Tastes just like it smells.
    I think a few things went wrong with this plant. I was very busy at the point where I would normaly up daily feedings from 2x day to 3x day. So I never got around to adjusting the feeding schedule. I also think I stopped feeding too early and missed out on some filling out at the end. I've already taken stepps to ensure this doesn't happen with ACC2.

ACC2 day 102. She's filling out very nicely. I'm very pleased with how she is progressing. She's getting a decent amount of frost and has a lovely sweet fruity smell.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Is it possible that my setup is finishing plants faster than the breeders setup..

Breeder says atleast 11 weeks of flower im just starting week 9 right now today and my plant looks (according to trichs) looks 100% done & ready to chop..

Were now at 15-20 Amber.. i dont want anymore ambering going on so i should chop her today..

If i wait to week 11 i might have only ambers.. (i dont want that)..

So it it possible that my setup is finishing these plants faster than the breeders setup is??

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 2
  19. #2780 Sypha, Apr 23, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Been askin the question all day and am yet to get an answer.. i couldnt wait any longer so i just chopped her down.. im 100% satisfied just very surprised as to how long it took the breeder to finish her up..

The qb’s trully are the shit!! Lol

She looks and smells amazing her nuggz are like boulders!!
    (Day 111 from seed)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Flower tent Vegging outside the flower tent

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1