The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. My 3rd bear and have gone 3 for 3. She is 3 weeks old and starting to flower. Hope it doesn't get too hot next 50 days. Grown in 50/50 frog/foff/perlite mix and under a 315cmh with the Argo multi spectrum bulb running18/6. Nutes all fox[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  2. Here’s my 3 Bears at I think 3 weeks? I have to check. so far so Good.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  3. Looking good my Brotha ur sure going to love it!!!!

• Like Like x 4
  4. Same to you Big PapaYour Plants always Look Good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Today is 16 days on my 3 bog sprouting 2 gorilla glue auto's right now and 1 more 3 bog should make a nice room of auto's IMG_2063.JPG IMG_2069.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  6. Took the last bear down today....

• Like Like x 5
  7. Final weight, exactly 3 oz. And with my patient pick up tomorrow... gone.

• Like Like x 7
  8. What do you think, pros? Ok to start flush? These pictures were taken from various tops at day 72 flower.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  9. With amber starting, I would go ahead. But it really comes down to how much amber you like.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Man I can't wait for my gorilla beans. What breeder? I think I read the strain likes heat. I might pop one outdoors this summer

• Like Like x 4
  11. Yes for sure i would I ran 75 days alot have gone around 80

• Like Like x 3
  12. Very good wtgoooooo

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I'm not a "pro" at this by any stretch of the imagination but for what it's worth, I personally would wait another week and check the trichs again. However, this is a matter of preference; what kind of effect you want: the more amber you have the more of a "couch lock" effect you will have. According to a article that I read in High Times years ago, it is best to harvest just as the trichs are turning cloudy, but some people will wait until they have 50% amber trichs. The only thing that I know for a fact is that you want to avoid having "black trichs". That would indicate that you have waited too long and the THC has now mutated into what I think is straight CBD or CBC,.. or something like that. Somebody will chime in and explain this better. Bottom line: it's pretty much your call.

• Like Like x 4

14. Thanks for the input guys. I guess the reason im a little paranoid is because alot of the leaves are crisping up. This could be partly my fault by over feeding. Buds are super dense and frosty, these pics just taken 74 days flower. Some of the buds still show various white pitols.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  15. Yeah I noticed mine was still growing but the trichomes didn't lie it was done with alot of white hairs and still looking like it wanted to go. Here is my harvest off 1 3 bears. Dried a little faster than I wanted but still tastes amazing. Smoked about 7 grams already "testing" it lol.... 20180325_194545.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  16. Well you could be right.
    But the plant is getting close to the end of its life.
    So its characteristic of cannabis to have dry leaves just look like it's dying they do that when they get old. it's part of its life cycle it's putting all of its production into making your Bud's better juicier thicker denser and trenchier. Yummy

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1