The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. A guy was mad that I told a newbie too take a small nug off of the plant that was a few weeks away. I told the guy to dry it normally like 5 days. My reasoning was it would buy the guy 5 more days of not chopping and he would either like it and be happy or would see it wasn't done. Sometimes it takes tricks to stop the chop.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. This one is ready pretty much anytime I'm just letting her do her thing. 20180315_090055.jpg 20180315_090102.jpg 20180315_090107.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. It' throwing new white pistols daily so I say let her go lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. Yeah there's nothing wrong with that shit I do it all the time and some people just got their freaking underwear in a bunch you know oh well you can't fix everything some people on here will always their underwear in a bunch and stuck up the butt hole LOL

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. That's my experience if they're still throwing a little white hairs it's not time but using your Loop, microscope or even your phone camera to take close-up pictures and then blow them up and you can see the trikes better that way will give you a clear picture if you're clear opaque or Amber or someplace in between where you want to really be at.
    I found is usually my best way to find where I'd like to harvest my plants at. Cheers

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. I use a Carson scope to check my trichs. Goes frm 60x to 120x and has a led light built in. I like it handy tool for soil pests too.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I have a pocket microscope that goes from 60x-120x too and I totally agree it's well worth the money. There's like no guesswork. My only problem is that I try to check trichs after I have coffee and I shake too much and it frustrates me, lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Yeah it takes a minute to get it focused. I usually take a bud and cut a few pieces off and look at each piece on a table.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 20180315_200453.jpg 20180315_200417.jpg took the rest of that branch off last night

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Blumat somehow flooded a bear last night. Good flush lol....Good thing I have the bins under each container. Must have been a air bubble in the line or something. She's not happy atm... 20180316_082045.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  11. nah dont go by pistels i had a strawberry the was throwing out pistels to chop day only go by thrichs.
    the starberry was 25% amber but throwing out new pisteos and i dont like much more than 25% tbh
    Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. Yeah they are all cloudy no amber yet. The buds I took the other day were very head high energetic. And tastes like lemon heads on the exhale so good.:love-mj2:

• Like Like x 4
  13. forgot to quote

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I think I'll be taking the bigger one next week.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Here is the other bottom branch 20180316_083009.jpg 20180316_083825.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Lol, I just figured that out with this last run.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  17. I get that alot. The boys at hydro call it crowning. My hps and the crazy temp swings while mother nature is MAD! Buds start growing out of buds

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. More weight is fine with me lol. Just waiting on some amber then it gets the axe. Really looking forward to my skunk one with almost 3 month veg time....:sneaky: 20180316_174040.jpg born new years day.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Here's my last of the comparative seeds 10 days old today IMG_2023.JPG cant wait to get my order from the vault. 5 more 3 bog and 5 gorilla glue #4 auto can't wait wanna get this room full of auto's this go round.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1