The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. I grew a 3 gram plant of it ealier this year and it was fruity skunky heavy smelling for me. The one little bud made the whole tent smell when I disturbed it. I cant wait to see the two we got going finish

• Like Like x 2
  2. Group shot. Skunk one in Veg. 2x 3 bears o.g week 3 flower tomorrow. 20180221_080611.jpg turned on the 300w led with the cmh. 20180221_080627.jpg 20180221_080630.jpg can't wait to harvest these girls.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Yup thats right

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. Lol..

• Like Like x 1
  5. 10 weeks from seed. Haven't checked trichs yet. Maybe this weekend.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I some times I use both well most of the time when the plants are in flower and the t5 too.
    Because I light it up when in flower.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  7. Week 7 from seed. 20180222_070333.jpg starting to stink up a bit. Bring on the swelling!

• Like Like x 6
  8. Haha... Thanks! I'm too modest for all that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Would you say I'm on track for week 7 from seed? How drastic was the last 3 weeks for you?

10. Yeah, a lot of bulking happened within the last few weeks. You should do good.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
  11. Good to hear

• Like Like x 2
  12. Chopping her down this coming Sunday. Can't wait. 3BOG's seem to purple up at the end.. 1519375017502.jpg 1519375021234.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. That looks very good how is the flavor of have you had a chance to smoke any of it yet I know it's early but I know you want to try it have you? LOL

• Like Like x 2
  14. They look beautiful absolutely.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. #1619 Jay_R_1787, Feb 23, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    The sour livers was interesting had a pot roast smell to it and kinda tasted like it. I stunted it transplanting it so it grew short but really fat.

• Like Like x 4
  16. I cured half of my sour livers in a mason jar and the other half in a cvault. The half in the mason jar took on a smell geared more towards the sour crack with a nice smooth lavender flavour. The half in the cvault took on the smell of ginger and skunk with a hint of lime. It has a oldschool taste with a hint of fruit. I thought it was pretty interesting that each half developed different flavours.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1