The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Some new strains from the vault! [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Somehow I got the impression that if you grow one of these plants in a smaller pot that it would stress the plant and thus improve yield. So in theory if you grew a plant in a 1 gallon pot then it would produce more. Is this your opinion too?

3. I've always heard that bigger pots bigger plants.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  4. You should listen to kis organics podcasts they were just talking about root growth and best methods used in the commercial industry.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Loki is right! I was just telling Papa Puff, I haven’t gotten notifications in months, sometimes I’ll get them sometimes I won’t I don’t even check them no more. my last notification was the very beginning of the year I think I got them for about a day lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. My 2 bears thinking 4 zips?[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  7. not always some grow quicker in smaller its but often end in a smaller yeild.

bigger yeilds but slower in bigger pots but you can go to big where you waste soil

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Nope

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  10. Thanks for turning me on to Kis Organics! Man this is great! There is all kinds of information here! This will definitely guide me in the right direction. Many thanks!

• Like Like x 3
  11. That explains a lot. Thanks Loki125.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  12. And the 3 bears og is day 16 in flower 20180216_083322.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  13. Been listening since day one and still find myself going back to listen again. Hear somethimg new each time.

• Like Like x 2
  14. I've been looking for something like this for a long time and you found this for me! I can't thank you enough! Y'know, you've really helped me out a lot with your recommendations Jay_R_1787.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I tell ya, shitty growers and forums do more harm than good, 75% of the time. It's mind blowing. For every correct answer, you have 10 wrong/asinine one's.

I found this picture, on this forum. He done so after being advised that this was going to help his cool CFL grow.

*congrats*
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. what, cds?? lol

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Don't you mean "reflectors"
    That's real brother. That came from THIS forum.

Half of these people don't even know what the fuck photosynthesis means, much less does.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  18. #1540 Papa Puff, Feb 17, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2018
    I got back 96 grams from 2 bears. Grew with FFOF. I used Mykos for roots. I fed fox liquid and granular nutes. Grew with 315cmh with the Philips Argo 942 full spectrum bulb. First time flowering under that light. I'm sure i could have gotten 25% more with my 1k hortilux hps. But we shall see how the quality is. Oh I grew with the 18/6 light schedule. Next time 24 hour and hps

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5