The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

• Like Like x 6
  1. Sexbud is supposed to be another awesome strain too. I've seen pics and read journals on Sexbud as well. Looks like an awesome strain too. If you are able to grow it in your back yard during the summer months, it should give you a pretty decent yield and the buzz is supposed to be award winning. Good luck with those!

• Like Like x 3
  2. I totally agree: Spice, K2, Kush...whatever you want to call it is straight-up evil! Several years ago my wife and I were out of pot and a friend of ours mentioned that he tried this stuff and his assessment was that it was a good short term substitute for pot, so we tried it and continued to buy more until we could get the real thing. One day we went to the store and came home and found that one of my wife's cats had gotten into this stuff while we were gone and to this day this cat is still showing adverse effects of this stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Shit will kill organs and shut down central nervous system. I had a good friend who was addicted to it had to have part of his liver removed.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Hey all I'm curious if any one grew their Bears in the wild? I mean outdoors under let's say only 12 hours of light? I almost want to try one this summer after the 120 heat is over? Prolly a bad idea. But I just love trying different situations and techniques!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Still have 1 left I may try it this year

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I guess I could always bring bring them in and put them under the light I guess if it gets too bad out there with the heat

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Damn got knocked back on the comparitivr

8. 63 days

Went ahead and fired up the 315, and shut the cobs off. Not running the finishing bulb yet. Maybe this weekend.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Like me some chunky gals...
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Can you all imagine having the three bears in a photo period where we could control the vegging process? Tell you what I'd be buying them

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. Harvesting my bears tonight. Giving them one last day to soak up the sun and dry out

• Like Like x 6
  11. My outdoor 3BOG only gave me 3 grams.. :(

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  12. Damn. I'm thinking about doing a 24/7 light to.my next bear run.

• Like Like x 3
  13. That's what we are doing this run

• Like Like x 3
  14. Starting to think it's the way to go with the autos and what the hell might as well veg the photos that way too I think next season after my 120 degree is over I'm just going to turn the light on 24/7 grow my autos while I'm vegging for outdoors

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Last Rights little Bears[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. caninja thnx for the link here..of my 5 3bog seeds only one germed but its got lotta vigor..it'll be grwn out drs using hydro and light dep..that means it gets additional light using out dr security lite...its being grwn along with a OJ Kush of unknown sex..the rest of the crew are purple star kush clones..biggest at wk 1 flwr..shorty's wk 1 veg..OJ and 3bog join them soon as i get the rig a cart..every day at 5 pm the veggr's get rolled out to be under security lite that gets turned off at 10pm..in the morn bk into alcove for best sun coverage at this time of yr..3bog is the one on the right with straw support 000_7113.JPG 000_7112.JPG

• Like Like x 7
  17. Wow only one germinated. Sorry that sucks cause the bears are good shit!

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. She looks tough. I lost 2 of my seeds. One grew out a tap root and even popped out of the ground. Sadly it was never able to escape it's shell and after 4 days it grew mold. I'm curious to see what you can do with her outdoors. I saw that Heisenberg, should be interesting. I have a horrible hand growing outdoors, the one one I did try only grew to a whopping 11 inches.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3