The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. Day 70 starting to amber. Should be ready next 10 days. Anyone experiment with different stages of ripeness? Just wondering if I should push it or pull it at 25%??[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  2. I chopped my main cola off at 77 days as it was ready and let the rest go another week and half to chop.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 9
  3. What's so funny is I bought a 60/100 scope and it magnifies the trichomes really nice but I just don't see the color as well as I do in those little cheap camera type onesie clip on but the trichomes look like 1/10 the size.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  4. How much amber did u go? Cause I took a small nug last week and it was great! I don't know I just don't get the couch lock or when it's a sativa mowing the rocks out here in the desert so I'm still trying to figure out when I really want to chop? I'm thinking maybe only like 15 20% Amber is about as far as I really need to go cuz I never get too high!! I am like a weed consuming machine

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Was around 25/30%.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 4
  6. Ok that's what I'm thinking I'm about 5 now

• Like Like x 4
  7. This is my 3 Bears 'outdoor' @2 months. Just started flowering.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. So, I fed everyone in my room last Sunday. Due to OT and storms, I have not been back in the room at all this week, until this "morning" before I left for work. I had a Holy Hell moment when I opened the door. I'll post the rest of my updates on my own journal, but here is the 2nd 3BOG, moving along strong.
    20180209 3BOG2.jpg
    If she keeps going as well as she is, I will be forced to change my opinion formed from the first go-round. She already looks to have at least twice the bud sites of her prior sister.

• Like Like x 9
  9. .
    Comin to the 802 brotha Fuckin snowy here right now. I’m excited for July but I do what I do anyway. Bogus plant limit though. And only 2oz from 2 mature plants lol. Who are they trying to fool. Other then that it’s great. Lok

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Yeah I don't think they will be doing any inventory going house to house weighing everyone's personal stash lol. I'm excited for it as I can't see N.Y going through with recreational....they wanna keep the money in the few hands by manufacturing oils and pills for the sick and dying. Not sure where or when I'm moving but I wanna be settled in asap. Been looking for work over there which seems to be plenty of work just gotta find a nice place to put some money down on.

• Like Like x 4
  11. Ok last water on my 2 3Bears. When they dry should be ready!! Around day 77. 10% amber now!! Working out great. Can turn my light off for summer soon seeing it's here already lol. Sure is nice to know exactly when they will be done! Ty all for ur guidance!! Report back with weights and photos soon. So when u see my weights they will be without and sticks or stems just pure nugs

• Like Like x 3
  12. I killed the blue cush fast auto so the 3 bears has it's own pot now 20180207_171004.jpg I believe I had too much n in flower and caused some foxtailing and waxy leaves

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Cheers small sample I took the other day... 20180210_090701.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  14. DAMN! Is that from one (1) seed?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Got my vaults Xmas promos winner seeds!!!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] IMG_3817.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Yes, it is. I dropped her in the Jiffy pellet on 12/24/17, above ground 12/28. That puts her at Day 45 today. I placed the pellet into the bucket around 1/7 (I don't recall the exact day, but I put the pellets into the buckets once I see them start their first set of true leaves). The first week in the bucket was tap(well) water with hydroguard (1ml/gal), GH Micro for hard water (5 ml), GH Bloom (10 ml). After she started getting a nice root zone, I bumped up to full strength at 5ml/gal Micro, 10ml/gal Bloom, and 1ml/gal Floralicious Plus.

I use Captain Jack's Dead Bug for spider mites (got from a clone...grrr), and Green Cure for PM. My lights are all Mars. I have 2 Mars Reflector 96's, and 2 Mars Hydro 300's. I also have a couple of the cheap LED's if I need a boost, which I will likely have to hang within a few weeks as my next couple of seedlings take root. My room stays at a fairly comfortable 70-85 F, and my RH is currently averaging around 18-40%, due to winter dry air. I have an iPower air scrubber, and 2 oscillating fans (1 wall mount, one just sitting on a bucket). My lights are on a 20/4 schedule.

When I harvest, I do wash my buds. I live in the middle of farms, so dust is always an issue, and I see how disgusting the prefilters are when I change them. Not to mention that I also have dogs and cats, and that hair gets everywhere. LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Oh, and you should pop on my journal and see my most recent update with the photo of the Blue Mammoth auto. Even though this 3BOG is much better sized, the Blue Mammoth dwarfs her.

• Like Like x 2
  18. 5.8 oz or 162g off 2 3bears og dry dense as fuck smells amazing. smoke is nice and very potent 1518309747808.jpg
    very happy with the 3bears og thst shoukd keep me going a while.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 9