The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Must admit the smell from my 2 was delicious so I’m sure it would’ve been good if they hadn’t been stunted. Mine are similar to @Jay_R_1787

• Like Like x 4
  2. 3 3bog one in flower is almost finished and the two in veg are almost 2.5 weeks old. The tallest plant is a blue cush fast auto. She is 2.5 weeks in flower. 20180117_104821.jpg 20180117_104815.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hung the Bear, she produced 32 grams of bud and a lot of trim for butter. As they dry and cure they are picking up a spicy onion smell and taste. She should make some good bud to cook with. Defiantly has her own taste in the vape bag also, have not tried to smoke any, doc says no more smoking. I have one more seed and I will put her out in the garden for the spring.
    IMG_3531.JPG IMG_3534.JPG IMG_3536.JPG IMG_3537.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  4. Sadly mama bear didn't make it. She got fried from the heat issues in my tent . Will be starting another one when my current auto blackberry kush is 3 weeks old which will be next friday.

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 3
  5. Sorry Bro Rip little Bear

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 9
  6. Planted 2 more 3 bears og today. Waiting for it to pop. Had kept 2 pots ready for the 50 seeds of c99 I won on the vaults Christmas offer but couldn’t wait anymore as they haven’t reached me yet and planted 2 more bears instead. Pics coming up as they both germinate... hopefully...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  7. 01/17/18 pic of my 3 Bears OG at day 65ish
    100_2653.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  8. Dayum, my dude.

Like a farmer in a field. Your green thumb is outstanding.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Hope you have better luck this time man!

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. 3 bears OG starting to show Pistols

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  11. My apologies for the lack of updates, but life has been hectic. The little bears have been suffering because of litte time for care. Along with extremely dry and cold conditions over the last few weeks. Thought I was gonna lose em honestly.
    Anyway, I've been trying to stay on top of them a little better. They're starting to look okay now that I've finally got RH up.

This was them 9 days ago. They just kept drooping more and more because I couldn't get the humidity up for shit during the damned freeze we've been under. They looked like death a few days ago. I shoulda took a pic...

image.jpg

And just now at 38 days from seed.
    (35 for front right one)

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now if I can just keep them happy...

• Like Like x 7
  12. Looks really healthy, great job so far!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I feel ya man, our humidity is around 25% atm, sucks can't wait for spring. Looks alot better than mine, great job!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Had I been smart about it, I would have come up with some form of humidity domes for them while they were so small and susceptible.
    Too much other stuff going on to think about at the time.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. So I did a final chop day 84. Everytime I go to burp my buds now I think I have mold but I really have way more tricomes then I have ever had. Add about another 6ish grams to the scale...le cough do to testing . When I open the jar it smells of heavy skunk, but if I smell it up close it changes to a lemon fruity tone.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. Ur yield was 51 grams? I think maybe 21 grams per plant on my bears we shall see

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  17. Looks sooo good, I cant wait to try some, unfortunatey I'll be smoking the first 3 bears og entirely in one joint lol, as I probably only yielded 3 grams if I'm lucky

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. 3BOG - Day 36. Starting to get frosty...[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5