The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. Man my 3 bogs have grown 25% in the 3 days I have gone too 12 sun 12 indoor cmh. Starting to think 20 to 24 hours of light is the way to go for the autos! I've always used 18 hours a day

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hey Heavn have u sampled the 3 bog? Just curious

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Annnnddd?

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Damn I must have been over medicated earl this a.m. I fell for a myth on another post too..... Just trying to help....

• Like Like x 2
  5. 1 joint done me over has a sour smell the taste is lovely was a bit of a creeper i was got half way down and passed thought to my self mifht roll another got the spliff back smoked a bit more by time i came in i did roll.another i sat on the cuddle chair and just melted in to it and sat stairing at my celing just thinking of shit and listening to music was quite relaxing high tbh.

this is a strong contender for AvsT auto

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Well I don't know if my 3bog is going to make it. The high temperatures really took it's toll on her bad sad thing at 9 weeks today

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. #1228 Kevieboy420, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    My nutrient line has a sea weed so maybe I'll try that but I think this one's leaves are beyond help they're fucked up bad

• Like Like x 3
  8. Sorry to hear kevie

• Like Like x 3
  9. Can't wait to try some

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks. I'm keeping an eye on her to see if she keeps fattening up or not

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I agree. It put me in bed cause of the creep. Plus I needed it. So not sure if was 100% it or I just crapped out. Mine has a bit of lemon to it and menthol and skunky just a tad. I think I've enjoyed this one the most so far. Just wish I was more impressed with the plant itself growing.

Sent via my pet rock.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. U are so right when the heat comes. We have to dig holes for the pots and put up green mesh covers over ur plants. I think I will skip this summer out there watering 3 times a day

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. What do the thricomes look like? Any milky yet? The reason I say that is I was having those issues a few months ago and I've been real paranoid about trying to catch the trichomes at the right level and my Copacabana I ended up pulling them at barely ambering. The smoke is very dense like a couch lock indica. Maybe just try out that little nug you had just to try it. I would say pull it when it looks done from the outside

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. Haven't checked been busy with other harvests

• Like Like x 3
  15. Ok my 3 bog seeds have passed on most likely by way of a heavy footed postal worker . Hope the rest of my seeds did not meet the same fate.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  16. Yeah 20/4 I think is way to go right now I have 1 3bog running 12/12 since the start since I'm budding my CBD critical mass. She is very small but budding nicely. My sour livers where monsters.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  17. Hope everything works out for the better. Sorry you're having problems. Trying to send you good vibes for your crop. Good luck!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Thank you very much. It looks like I might have to get rid of my hps light

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Check out c.m.h

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You