The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. I cant wait to pop 2 outside this spring. 90 days in sunlight and in the ground....not gonna screw around with containers outside this year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. got these new nutes to test with the new test mephisto strains for 2018 really interested to see how these perform and will.be making a new journal for it too

the Biotab kit i got
    boom boom spray which is a stress relieving spray/ once a week use as a veg booster.
    Mycotrex which is mycorrhiza spores

Bactrex which is bacteria like Trichoderma

Startrex which is a soil improver and high soil bacteria content

orgatrex growth and flower accelerator

and the bio tabs them.selfs [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  3. Just placed another order from the vault for the spring lineup outdoors. Screenshot_20180112-111537.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Because he's the master lol

Kevieboys family adventure grow

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. Loki the ganja guru

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm loving the Skywalker genetics. I just harvested a clone of Skywalker OG today. Her mother still has about a week and a half yet but man did I enjoy growing this strain. Its going on my list of permanent keepers for future grows as well as crossing (If my state laws can change faster lol)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. So the past 5 days I was battling high temperatures in my tent and it pissed my 3bog off really really bad. The leaves on her are fucked up bad and I'm nervous about her being ok.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Fingers crossed man hope you still get something outta her. I know I've been there before

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm having heat issues outside! Never been cold enough for a tent here!! Pic 5 3bog getting a tan[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 5
  10. If worse comes to worse if it's trichy enough I can make bubble hash

• Like Like x 4
  11. Taco curl I had that this year with my 1k hps. My buds didn't amber much and all the pistols were done. Still was ok. Nothing special. Heat stress [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  12. Mine's worse than that sadly lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. I feel the same way. I loved my Skywalker run and my wife loved the smoke it produces. Luckily I have some of those beans left. Hopefully I will be able to get some of those going in the future. When those are all used up, assuming I can grow the rest of them out, I will definitely make an effort to keep a pack around.

14. Just as a suggestion, try seaweed. I have been using Botanicare's/Organicare's Seaplex for about a year or so and I've noticed that after I feed my plants with this stuff that the leaves perk up and I get new foliar growth. I use 2 Tblspns of Fulvic acid and 1 Tblspn Seaplex to every gallon. Hope this helps. Good luck!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Bubble wrap those planters and get a layer of mulch on top, the leaves can handle some heat but the roots need to be kept cool... Also If possible set them where they are shaded come later afternoon, your heat problem will be gone and they will return to thriving

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well I ended up just pulling them at a long mostly cloudy that never ambered

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was kidding I grow in 120 here in summer. This is perfect weather 75 deg! Girls are loving it. My issue is wind and low humidity! I just don't want to set up a real grow room till I move! My backyard sucks for privacy also! The heat stress photos I put up were indoors with 1k hps that I had too close to plants. I didn't really know that I was having the issues till Robbie Sativa R and Gtg pointed it out! What I love about this group, many are very helpful here

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1