The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. You'll enjoy it after the cure, its bomb weed!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looks like some kill! Nice job and awesome harvest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Day 62 since seed popped, prob about 5 weeks into flowering, grown outdoors. 3 bear is banging up my backyard with an earthy smell with a hint of sweet lemon. Amber hairs are coming in, trichs are mainly opaque, and buds are swelling like crazy. Def want to grow this strain again, been nothing but a walk in the park, I have not given this plant any top dressing, only feeding I’m doing is epsom once a month and humid acid also once a month. Can’t wait to start curing this up and seeing how it comes out, buds are pretty big for a small auto getting 11 hours of straight sun light

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You're in for a treat. That's for sure.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ok. Smoke report on the 3 Bears. What sucks is, my olfactory senses are a little screwed up, which messes with flavors, so I cannot really give much of a terpene profile. I can definitely say, my entire downstairs reeks when I open a jar. I ask my wife to describe it and she just says strong weed. Lol. Better than her saying it smells like shit. It's a nice smoke tho. Smooth and tasty. My wife calls it the sleepy time weed. Not that it puts you out, but when I fall asleep, it is a very restful and complete sleep. I usually wake every 1-2 hrs. With this, I'm banging 6 hrs straight, easy . Makes me a more productive employee. I've smoked this all day without it dragging me down until it's time for bed. It's also good sex weed IMO. But then again, I love sex regardless of the strain, but this seems to put the misses in the mood and her O is more intense than usual.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Plants last pics before she gets chopped tonight at 3 am, I just chopped all major fan leaves before his pic. I’m near day 80 something or another, and this plant stinks. Lol. She could probably go another 5 days, but we’ve had Two weeks of nasty humidity, with this upcoming week being the same plus lots of rain. I’m happy with the timing of the chop tho, about 20% Amber trichs, tho I usually like it closer to 30-40%. Stoked, can’t wait to puff it, this has been my best looking plant in the past couple years DC45A397-0B51-49CE-8EFB-096E68047545.jpeg B5307D24-78DD-48A7-8C21-36341EA4E255.jpeg 25B8D57A-0E11-4101-B116-0BBC55DB4490.jpeg 4FBD4AA0-43AC-4FF3-AA19-AE1D752DC004.jpeg 7B374F69-4E71-4BC2-AEA7-2E9824DAF1F6.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  7. Looks good man. Enjoy the fine smoke u got . Love growing my own to . Hey we got a new thread started. All vault seeds and so far three people are growing on the thread. All welcome to join

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Multi strain grow the vault seeds.

Sent from my C525c using Tapatalk

9. Looks good. :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have been working hard on a few large projects with our systems and website, which we will be continuing to finalise over the next couple of months.

We are not currently in a position to announce a launch date for the next Comparative Grow at this stage. - But if I had to give a timescale, I would say it will be before November.

I apologise for the large gap between them, as we would have liked to have done something sooner with you all.

Best please know that we love doing Comparative Grows with you guys! - And we are looking forward to getting the next one up and running as soon as we can :)

Also because I have been so busy, I have not had the time I would have liked to get to know you all, but please know that I am always here to help.

So, if anyone needs anything at all, please just tag me or message me directly and I will get back to you :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2