The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. A-MAZ-ING!

• Like Like x 3
  2. 3 bears. About 7 wks. 3 plants same age, same soil, under the same light, same watering. All a little different. This is a spindly type of plant. Surely no need to lst and open it up to get. Can't wait to see what the smoke is like none the less. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  3. Finally got all 5 seeds planted today lets see how many pop. All will be grown outside in soil.

20180609_210257.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Well i hope it turns out well i grew one outside and it wasnt even close to inside 3 bears
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. CC6C97F1-FE43-4346-96FA-EE298E0DB0F9.jpeg

A few days old

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. One of them popped! My first seed EVER only ever done clones so far! Exciting!

20180619_193245.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  7. A little over 9 weeks. Filling out nicely and getting frosty. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Really nice After the shot!

9. Looking great at day 32 since it popped out of the soil. I should get a pretty good yield if things keep going this smooth. Super easy to grow, she hasn’t asked for any additional nutes-amendments, nice and green throughout. Growing outdoors in Massachusetts, in living organic soil, getting about 11-12 hours of direct sun

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  10. Thanks. I would have loved to grow these completely under my quantum boards. Started under them but filled up my scrog and ran out of room. They are in a half assed setup in the attic. Just a roll of reflectix insulation in a circle. No top. My 600w hps in the middle with a box fan blowing air. I think that this strain is a little less tolerant of high temps. My sour liver is right with them and absolutely loving life.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Hey man, nice job. Fellow Massachusetts grower here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Half ass or not, your setup is not only brilliant but it works wonders too! Kinda makes me feel like an ass for buying a tent now. All I needed was a roll of reflectix insulation. Your 3BOG looks great!

13. #2095 After the shot, Jun 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
    Here's what it looks like from the top. Not the best pic but you can get the idea. I put windshield sun reflectors that I got for a buck at Dollar Tree on the floor. I bought 20 of them all at once. lol. The girl at the register looked at me like I had 3 heads when I plopped all of them down. Then I asked if they had more. But that reflectix is stiff and stands up on its own. I can shrink it or expand it as I see fit. It was just a spur of the moment idea because my flower room was full. and has been working out great when it isn't too hot. Working on venting the entire attic in the future. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. LMAO!!!

• Like Like x 1
  15. That setup is pure genius! I'm sure you already know this but you might want to monitor your insulation for moisture. I've read horror stories where people grow in their attic and the insulation gets too wet and falls through the ceiling. How I wish I had run into you before I bought my tent. Oh well, it does it's job, just way more expensive. Again, brilliant set up man!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Harvested my 3, 3 bears og. About 12 wks. Took them out of the attic space and put them outside because of a heat wave. 120f+ up there. My grow room up there only maxed at 85. (Happy about that) Super saturated air accompanied it too. Had a couple small spots of bud rot due to the humidity. But these spindly girls did beef up come flower time. I'm hoping 3-4oz maybe a little more . Hanging in left of rope is the 3, 3 bears . On right is my 1 sour liver auto. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  17. Looks like you did alright with this grow! Despite the temp issues it looks like everything worked out great!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. So, dried pretty quickly. Chopped Sunday, crispy today. Jarred up 116g . Not bad. I'll take that any day from 3 spindly plants, less than 2ft tall. This is some real stinky stuff. Can't wait too see how this stuff cures. But I had to roll up a nice j just to sample. A little harsh and not the best tasting yet. But will mellow out nicely. But, what I can say, is, wow. I'm pretty damned high. Actually. Pretty fucked up. Feeling like a blob sitting here in my recliner. So far, I'd have to give rave reviews to the 3 Bears OG. Further updates as it cures. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1