The Vault’s 3 Bear OG Auto Comparative Grow – in association with Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Grasscity Advertisers' started by Jack - The Vault, Oct 10, 2017.

1. You may be correct, they most likely have it down as close to a science as possible so they don't waste soil
    I never claimed to be an expert at anything LOL

• Like Like x 3
  2. Me neither. Im a hillbilly basic farmer

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Me too Brother

• Like Like x 3
  4. Harvest day. She is small but really chunkey, lots of frost, that good Bear OG taste and smell. I almost forgot to take a pick before hanging. I had already cut the lower stems so she was bigger than the pic. I would guess about an oz and a half. Definitely had better results with the LED lights than with the MH and HPS lights. This Bear had the same spotting on the leaves like all the others. Paper is 8 x 11 for size.

IMG_4259.JPG IMG_4260.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  5. That's what's the best about the Vault they ALWAYS go the extra mile great people

My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 5
  6. #theVaultrocks!¡!!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. That thread is nonesense lol. Says autos shouldnt grow taller than 18 inches and should be done in less than 2 months. I stopped reading at that point, Guy obviously doesnt have a clue what hes talking about .
    Bigger pot means bigger plant and more veg time. Smaller pot means smaller plant and less veg time.
    3 gals is average for a decent sized plant of 5-8oz.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Just a site
    That is why I also said,
    But I am sure that is open to interpretation.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Alright guys, I compiled pictures of all 5 seeds from my grow journal as I also had Laughing Buddha going at the same time and didn't want to flood ya'll with daily pics......

#1....she germinated at the end of October under a 400w mh and was growing great until a mouse decided top get in the cabinet
    3bear 1 Nov.jpg

#2...... She shared a 30 gal pot with Laughing Buddha under 120watts of quantum boards and kept pace with her until she went into flower. Harvested 34.1g that tasted mostly of lemon with a hint of pine - great daytime high
    3bear 2 dec to feb.jpg

#3..... She came up under 400w mh with her helmet still on - tried to soften up the shell to open it up but was too late as she was already sheared
    3bear march.jpg

#4...... She came up with 1 cotyledon under 400w mh - I dubbed her the little seedling that could due to her rough start then later ph issues with the soil. Harvested 8.9g that had an extreme pine scent and taste with a hint of lemon - good evening high
    3bears March to may.jpg

#5.... started her shortly after #4 just to get the grow over with though she failed to come all the way up
    March 18th (8).jpg

You can see the almost completed journal here - waiting on Laughing Buddha to finish drying to post up her final yield :p

• Like Like x 5
  10. One down two more to go[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Ummmmmmm
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. 17 of the same size and structure?! Man, you're going to have way more smoke than you will know what to do with in about 3 months! LOL! You must have one hell of a setup MrPaddack! Says a lot for mixed lighting.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Harvested my second plant one more to go[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Perfect!

• Like Like x 3
  15. Final dry weight 111.5 pretty good haul of 1 plant in happy with that now just wait for other 2 to finish have 2 each of comparative seeds germinating now should make for a good harvest when these 4 finish then after these IS the lemon kush hopefully I'll have my veg room up and running by then so they can veg while the comparative seeds finish.

My first grow journal 3bog and gorilla glue auto

• Like Like x 3
  16. Last but not least[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1