The Vaporizer Water Bong Club

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Vaporist, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Who wants to join?  :hello:

Q: What's more healthy than vaporizing your weed?

A: Filtering the vapor (and dust) through water!

Don't toss that old bong in the trash after you become a regular vaporizer user - use it to help your lungs even more!

You can even put a little squirt of H2o2 (hydrogen peroxide, used for mouthwashes) in the bong water that will effectively oxygenate the vapor, making it even healthier for your lungs.

Here's my setup... a Vapir 1 into a turkey bag, and then I place the tube of the bag into a bong stem. My lungs love me for it! (Make sure to use some H2o2 to clean the resin out of your bong first!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I've tried vaporizing with and without the water bong filter, and I get just as high either way. However, my throat doesn't get irritated when I use the water bong to filter out the airborne particles in the vapor that make it through the disc screen. It's only logical if you really want to protect your lungs.

3. #3 mr lahey, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2013
    I have my Extreme Q hooked up to a Mobius Matrix Ion. Wonderfully smooth combo. I never get that tickle or cough in my throat like I would without pulling the vapor through water.