--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Vito's Persei (per-say-eye)
    It arrived, and i am totally floored… and not just a bit awe struck.
    When receiving your Persei, I suggest a thorough study of the manual, before you get busy, exploring possibilities.
    I will make a confession here, that may hurt my reputation as a "no mishap vaporist".. but at least my reputation for honesty is intact! When I opened the package, I had gotten a box of Cartridges of each resistance. I attempted to use the 3 ohm carts , in an effort to get a heavier hit… before I fully understood the concepts and impedance matching. I ruined my first two carts at first attempt, and so I had to heat and pour my oil into a new cart twice! I am much smarter now.

The Persei gives one helluva hit! This video here is only my initial impression as I opened the box yesterday. I am not regularly using the "double barrel" attachment yet, as I can see this may take practice. (I did try it with a couple of older carts from my OmicronI… taking a hit off of each and then attempting to seal my lips around both at once!)
    I did an initial hit for you guys in the vid, after opening the box… The second hit is an actual hit taken this morning as I woke up. I was unable to even speak, due to my extreme Nausea.
    The Persei's hard hits, got me in functioning condition in 2 hits!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmwb5816KSU"]Vito's Persei[/ame]

2. [quote name='"Vitolo"']Vito's Persei (per-say-eye)
    It arrived, and i am totally floored… and not just a bit awe struck.
    When receiving your Persei, I suggest a thorough study of the manual, before you get busy, exploring possibilities.
    I will make a confession here, that may hurt my reputation as a "no mishap vaporist".. but at least my reputation for honesty is intact! When I opened the package, I had gotten a box of Cartridges of each resistance. I attempted to use the 3 ohm carts , in an effort to get a heavier hit… before I fully understood the concepts and impedance matching. I ruined my first two carts at first attempt, and so I had to heat and pour my oil into a new cart twice! I am much smarter now.

The Persei gives one helluva hit! This video here is only my initial impression as I opened the box yesterday. I am not regularly using the "double barrel" attachment yet, as I can see this may take practice. (I did try it with a couple of older carts from my OmicronI… taking a hit off of each and then attempting to seal my lips around both at once!)
    I did an initial hit for you guys in the vid, after opening the box… The second hit is an actual hit taken this morning as I woke up. I was unable to even speak, due to my extreme Nausea.
    The Persei's hard hits, got me in functioning condition in 2 hits!
    Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmwb5816KSU[/quote]

Nice vids man. The music was funny and actually fit the video nicely. Im sure your nausea is a lot worse, but ive been sick for several days now, and I will get that feeling all the time, as soon as I vape the feeling goes away! I never knew weed cured that nor did I know how well it did it! Waaay better than pills lol Gotta love that herb. :D :smoke:

3. [quote name='"ham42092"']vaporgenie or lotus vape? im selling my vape to a kid in my neighborhood for 350 ! lls n i only got it for 125 dont as me how ...

but which one shud i cop? i wanna vape at work n after practices....ESPECIALLY after 2 a days! lls vaporgenie or lotus vaporizer?[/quote]

For shame... give me that kids number so I can call him and tell him to just buy a new vape instead of giving his money to someone taking complete advantage of them him smiling. Your a fucking scumbag and I don't say that lightly.

4. I ordered mine on the 5th and it's still not here. Had to contact the guys at PlanetVape. The post office apparently lost it... they are sending another.

When it gets here, maybe you'll help me over the learning curve :)

5. what do you guys do for t breaks? when i got my mflb a few months ago i vaped 2-3 times a week, getting fairly baked. now i vape daily and what used to get me to an 8 gets me to about a 2-3. i just feel mostly burnt out/tired. i've changed up strains so i know that's not the culprit. so next step is a t break. how long do you guys usually go? how does it affect you after? say, a 3 day t break. will that make a noticeable difference? lastly, does vaping tolerance affect my smoking tolerance? say if i were to switch off each week between smoking and vaping (hypothetically of course, i hate smoking), would that be a good way to keep my tolerance low?

6. [quote name='"lazyy"']what do you guys do for t breaks? when i got my mflb a few months ago i vaped 2-3 times a week, getting fairly baked. now i vape daily and what used to get me to an 8 gets me to about a 2-3. i just feel mostly burnt out/tired. i've changed up strains so i know that's not the culprit. so next step is a t break. how long do you guys usually go? how does it affect you after? say, a 3 day t break. will that make a noticeable difference? lastly, does vaping tolerance affect my smoking tolerance? say if i were to switch off each week between smoking and vaping (hypothetically of course, i hate smoking), would that be a good way to keep my tolerance low?[/quote]

Tolerance is tolerance, and does not differ from device, but rather consumption.

But a 3 day t-break would make a noticeable difference, but probably only for that session or 2.

A week long t-break would make quite a bit of difference, but still wouldn't put tolerance back to 0.

But keep in mind if you go right back to vaping as long as you were, it will happen again quickly. When you say you vape daily, do you mean once a day?

7. i usually vape 2 trenches a day in the same session, and use about .07 per trench.

8. [quote name='"lazyy"']i usually vape 2 trenches a day in the same session, and use about .05 per trench.[/quote]

o_O can't imagine why you have a high tolerance....I vape .5+ a day (not all at once) and I always get insanely blasted.

I'd say a 4-10 day t-break would do you good though if you really want to get higher.

9. i'm usually pretty conservative with my bud and yeah, for some reason 3/4 of a trench used to get me feeling pretty good but now it's barely affecting me at all. vaping more just keeps the high steady and ensures it doesn't wear off. yeah i think it's time for a break.

10. Ok so a little off topic, but has anyone ever seen this Da Vinci portable vaporizer? I have an SSV vaporizer and love it, but I want something portable now and this is what I came across today I haven't found anything about it so I want to know if anybody else has seen or has used it let me know thanks! Here's a link to see you guys can see what it looks like and what the description says.

If I don't get this, then I'm for sure getting the MFLB

http://davincivaporizer.com/

11. Thanks much.

12. anybody heard of the thermovape?

13. Beware the thermovape.
    look on FC.com. See how many that have gotten one turned around and sold it.
    I know of 4 here that got them and all got rid of them.
    A member here has written to me and has told me what they felt about the thermovape. I will not post their words here... but hopefully soon, they will "chime in" and express themselves!

What the heck is that?

14. Any learning curve will be given a good head start by reading the directions first.. They are lengthy... but easy to read. (but horridly tiny print!)
    There are so many potential combinations of battery power vs. Ohmage that you can use... that this can be intimidating. I will say this.... save the double barrel top until you are feeling confident and have oil to spare.
    master the single first.. use 2.4 ohm cart with the single battery... and you will do well.
    Contact me when it arrives. I am there for you!~

15. short for tolerance break.

16. theirs one thing for vito and that is vape all day and all night, his version of the dictionary does not even have a tolerance brake written in their

17. oh, i get it :smoke:

18. :laughing:

vito is the man :D

hpe everybody has a stoney week :wave:

19. Am vamping in my bathroom with rents 20 feet away (; thank you no2 and smoke buddy (;

20. New wand came for the dbv, so happy to have it running again. Next step is to clean the bongs so i can vapor-bong!