--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. I have a Da Buddha Vaporizer and I love the thing. I'm still learning how much to pack in a bowl, what temperature to use and how fast to draw according to temperature, etc... Anyways, I get about 4-6 really good rips from a single bowl of dank out of my vaporizer. This is about half of a normal bowl that I would normally smoke out of my regular "bowl" but I get just as high if not higher from it. So all in all you use less weed to get high which makes it last longer, and everything you don't smoke you can bake which gets you high yet again! Getting high for twice for the price of one = awesome!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Da Buddha just came in the mail today- tried it out and love it :D

3. Im in. I love my vapir 4.0. I still smoke bowls/joints, but i like the vaporizer the best, just like mixing it up.

4. well ive smoke a bowl of this "duff"(people call it popcorn where i live), and ive gotten high but one time i smoked a blunt of it and and didnt get high at all and it gave me a headache so idk maybe its bad in blunts after that experience im never trying it again. and it always tasted like crap so the smoke isnt that great

5. Yeah. I wouldn't smoke it. Tastes like shit. Either cook with it, qwizo it or throw it out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I usually qwiso it but honestly it's not too bad smoked out of a bong with fresh water in it. In a pinch if I don't have a heavy over mature Indica around to smoke and I need a sleep aid I do a few bongs of vape poo and it knocks me right out.

7. #47 lwien, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    Guess it depends on how much it's been poo'd ;) .
    And how potent the weed was to begin with :p .

8. And how potent the weed was to begin with ;)

9. well, depending on where you measure the amount of "pooness" from. if you measure its pooness from the point of depletion, which would be to say that it has 20 points of goodness left in it, then the beginning potency of the weed wouldnt matter :smoking:.

lol. excuse my nonsense im flyin on a cloud.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Count me in! I proudly own a silver surfer.

11. Finally someone started a vape thread!!! I owned a Vp-820, but trashed it b/c Im almost certain it had lead in it. Currently waiting on my Purple Days to arrive.

12. #53 mickymouse, Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2009
    I have a vap,that I got my hands on for $100 off my dealer:),he was originally selling for $250 but being Mexican ,ive been to a couple swapmeets in my day and i know how to get stuff cheap.

13. I just got my volcano working nicely now. I was vaping with the temp at 355 and it wasn't really floatin my boat at first. Then I read last night to try it a little higher in the 396-400 range; and damn I got pretty damn LIFTED!

14. I'll join up, yea i gave up spoons and bongs for my little vapor genie and my friends volcano, my little vapor genie does the trick wherever i need it, taste is so much more pleasant ; D

• Like Like x 1
  15. love my vapor bros handsfree, have barely been using my bong... vape just gives so much more bang for your buck

16. I'll often use it as a filler in joints or like you out of a bong. Those higher temp CBD's knock me out even faster than wand hash from the surfer.

17. Ive been using my vapor genie for like 5 months now and im lovin it. Saves my health and my money. I guess im the only person who refers to his vaped weed as "Dead". I keep a "dead bag" and use that shit to make brownies once i reach a little over an O. fucken awesome.:hello:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Man, ya know, I've gotten into so many discussions about which vape is better than another one, etc, etc etc..................but the fact is, is that just making the leap from smoking to vaping REGARDLESS of what vape you have makes such a difference in your health, in how the bud tastes, in the high and then to top it all off, it saves you a ton of money in having to buy less weed and the vape pays for itself in no time. :hello:

Think I'm gonna go get vaked now................

19. why would a dealer ever sell a vape to one of his customers.... lol. w/e :rolleyes:, thank him for cutting your consumtion in half