--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. The bowl only holds 0.025g and I can get blitzed from one bowl.

I know what you're saying though. It's just amazing how much little bud it takes to get you vaked with the PD.

2. It really is designed to stay on 24/7. Draws only 8 watts, the same as 2 night lights. But there are some that wants to lower their energy footprint even more, and for those, many have gotten a cheap socket timer from Rat Shack that will turn the PD off and on at predetermined times.

3. Yea i know their capacity, and my highs usually run as such.

1 bowl - Feelin it (buzzed)
    2 bowls - Officially High
    3 bowls - Strong High
    4 bowls - What the fuck? (over the top, blitzed)

Gotta love it dude, gotta love it. It has definitely made it somewhere in my top 10 investment list.

4. Unfortunately no I haven't, I don't know why but I didn't buy the attachment when I ordered it and now I regret it lol

5. Hell yeah! I have a Vapir1 best thing I ever bought. We even got a car adapter to plug it into and use a hands free whip in the car when we go skiing. Lol i fell out of the car in the Vail parking lot once i was so high. God I miss the ski season...

6. Yeah. I just mentioned the capacity for those that are not familiar with the PD.

7. We invented this thing called double stacking, its ridiculous.
    You:
    1. Load a bowl in your bong
    2. Fill a vapor bag.
    3. pull the bowl out of the bong
    4. cover the top of the bong with your hand
    5. Put the end of the vapor bag into the downstem of the bong and gently squeez the vapor into the bong chamber
    6. keep the top covered and put the bowl back in
    7. RIP THAT SHIT and let the smoke mix with the vapor
    8. ............
    9. Somehow make it to taco bell

8. I got a volcano recently so I guess ive joined the club cuz I pretty much exclusively use it

9. That shit rules.
    Hotbox vape, ADS bong combo rip

10. Not gonna lie though, I crave a bino sometimes reaaaaal bad...

But vapes are like 95% :hello:

11. I own the $300 extreme vaporizer, in my opinion one of the most versatile vapes out there. sure its not super portable, but i never use it outside in a car or anything im not that desperate for a high.

It's super efficient and super tasty mmmmmm

12. ive had my vape for about 6 months now and im still lovin it. the one i have is called easy vape. its definately a vapor brothers knock off but it still gets the job done. i have a roor and my friend has a custom Silver Surfer Vaporiser and we connected the two and it felt like i was smoking for the first time!

13. Well I'm in, I toke off my Silver Surfer (looks exactly like the one in The Budmaster's pic) more than any other piece I own.

One can save the duff for baking??? It still has THC on it? I'd like some clarification on this because I've thrown out a lot of duff.

note: An old friend of my family's was the 1st guy i knew with a vaporizer (and i became the 2nd shortly thereafter) and for some reason he decided to call the left over brown dried plant material we empty from the vaporizer wands when finished 'duff". I don't know why but that name seems perfect to me. Anyway he said other friends of his didn't believe that all that duff was useless, so they pack it in a bowl and toked it. He wouldn't and it seemed he was right cause he said all it did for them was give them a headache. I thought the same since looking at the remains from mine, it looks like nothing by dried out brown leaves that easily break apart into little dirt fragments. If we really been wasting that much potential baking materials though... I want to know!

14. Count me in

My Da Buddha is coming next week. I'm stoked.

15. I own a Purple Days and a Vapor Bros and they are both awesome products, I recommend them both to everyone.:D

16. I vape, I smoke, I eat. I like them all for various reasons.

17. Rippin the Silver Surfer through the bong is awesome. I've got the adaptor so I can pretty much put it in any of my glass... I love it.

Yesterday I hit this thing called The Timemachine. It was a HUGE piece... like seriously the chambers were almost the size of vollyeballs... maybe a little smaller. It required two people to hit it. It went from the vaporizer all the way through this thing. Really quite incredible... trying to find a picture right now.

18. Typically there are a lot of cannabinoids left in vape poo. The ratio of secondary cannabinoids to THC is much higher though as THC has a relatively low boiling temperature compared to some of the others.

I've made qwiso with mine as well as cooked with it. I've even bonged it. In all cases I find it's great if I want to sleep and I use my leftover vaped weed as such; a sleep aid.

19. my friend does the same thing

20. "Duff" as you are calling it is perfect for baking with. I wouldn't smoke it, but I bake with it a lot. Works like a charm.