--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Looking for a vape and saw the Airistech 3 in 1 on Amazon. About 60 quid with some pretty solid verified purchase reviews. Anyone here use one of these? Any good? Other recommendations if not? Don’t wanna break the bank but I need something portable that’s not going to fall apart in my bag!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Look into Healthy Rips "Fury 2" Good and solid.
    It is on sale right now for $109 with accessories at FURY 2 Bundle + 1 FREE Accessory!
    I have been using mine for a couple of years now and I love it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dynavap and Flux Deluxe, Solo 2. My Daily Drivers.
    IMG_0934  Daily Driver.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  4. Hello. I'm a new cat here, but I wanted to post a blurb or three - as I've gone exclusively to vaping distillates and resin. Years ago, I bought a quartz vaporizer to use with marijuana and hashish. It worked very well, but trying to get similar psychoactive results from a joint - after using the vaporizer - was moot.

Now, I vape distillates and resins in vape cartridges. My most recent foray into a newer way of vaping was by trying Willie's Reserve Live Resin, in both Sativa and Indica varieties. I like it, but I've heard about dabs and wax - and I'm looking for an education here.

What would be the best bang for the buck in vaping, dabbing, all of it... I may have years of experience in the area of cannabis, but I've always believed that questions, when asked, are never stupid. Thanx in advance -

LW

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just got a Tera v3 from Boundless and love it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. #23206 Vitolo, Dec 27, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
    Vaporbrothers VB2.5 Multi Converter
    You can't go any farther up than this.
    My word, as Vitolo!
    About the earlier question about clogged atomizers for wax pens:

I store my atomizers upside down on glossy business cards.

7. for $1200?

to vape weed?

that is so over priced.

my word as JKILL

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. But you can not vape weed in it. It is a concentrate converter
    Wax-moonrock- shatter etc.
    I've had one for 7 years now. (I have the original VB2- a bit less power but they do not regs;early make them any more)
    VB2 Multi Converter

9. Hmm. Concentrate converter. How does it work?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm only just returning to dedicated vape pen batteries, as the vape that I use is W's Reserve Live Resin. These batteries are buttonless; they activate by pressure, and they're 3.16 V - and they're only meant to work with the Reserve line of vape stuff...
    I digress. Forgive me. Just to let you know, I used an Asmodus power mod to vape distillates; I watched my watt numbers, and kept an eye on the resistance (ohms). No problems, no muss, no fuss.
    But as my experience level slowly grows, I've found a product that is mindless to maintain. W's Reserve does it for me now, but I've heard about dabs and wax - so, I'll be full of questions soon.

LW

• Like Like x 1

12. I want to join I never smoke I only vape I own a storz and bickel plenty and a Silver Surfer Vaporizer

• Like Like x 2
  13. Welcome!

14. Checking in...

• Like Like x 1
  15. I own a Beleaf pipe battery, so I guess I'm in the club too!

• Like Like x 1
  16. #23216 Vitolo, Apr 3, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2020
    Welcome!
    Thanks for entering input here... the thread and "club" is old, but I still love new input, cause you are some of the coolest souls around, and The Few... the remaining followers of THE VAPORIZER CLUB are the best!
    Most interesting.... I looked into it a tiny bit.
    Please keep us updated about what the unit does for you.
    We care and we wanna know!:passtheshit:
    Maybe even take vid or photos.
    Does it vape pure flower?... or juices or concentrates?
    (I really do want you to answer that for me... does it vape flower?)
    Whichever the answer is.. educate us!

17. It vapes oil cartridges--should work just fine with any 510-threaded cartridge!

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Thanks for the clarification.

19. I still love my Peaks. Heavy daily use.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Do you buy back-up bowls... and have you had to buy a new atomizer?
    You are talking about the Puffco Peak, yes?