--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Sharing a FlowerMate 5.0s rose gold with my wife currently. Sign me up

Looking at the boundless cfc 2.0 or xmax starry for myself. I vape tobacco too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. #23142 Vitolo, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Boundless CFC is a good vape, but the CFX is more advanced, cool, vapor producing, and flavorful.
    Either way you will be pleased.
    Boundless is a good company.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. #23143 Vitolo, Feb 25, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
    I love the Fury 2.
    Thick rich vapor, with long lasting sessions that completely extract the goods from your herbal product.
    The folks at Healthy Rips Vaporizers are caring and a wonderful group, that care a great deal about
    a patients needs, and are close to the requirements of medical users.
    Full convection vaporization from so small and convenient a tool is rare..... but complete full sessions that are thick and rich are rarer.
    I endorse with a full heart!

• Like Like x 1
  4. What's a good Vaporite box equivalent??? Mine just died after nearly 10 years... Sadly they don't make them anymore!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I would say a VaporBrothers Box
    It is the original, and still the best of that genre of vape...Mine has been kicking for 8 years.
    Vaporite was one of many that copied the design.
    For the basic unit and best bargain look up Vaporbrothers VB1 Vaporizer - OG Standard (Not "Hands Free") - 120V
    No patient I have met has been disappointed.
    If you have your heart set on a Vaporite, google Vaporite Box Vape and touch any image... it will take you to hundreds of pictures... touch any, then when that picture is highlighted, you can "visit" the site... there are still retailers that have them in stock.
    My vote is the VaporBrothers Box!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Indeed.
    I am a fan of the entire series of Boundless Vapes.
    My favorite still being the CFX, with a mild mod.
    The Tera Works very well for a small convection unit... very decent clouds, but it does get warm to the touch used in back to back sessions.

7. Boundless cfx is what I’ve used for 2 years.I keep waiting for the battery to go out but it just keeps going. My original plan was to buy the mighty but, the price although worth it is just to much for a portable vaporizer in my opinion $400.00 at the time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Hi! Im new at vaping, but i definetly want something i can hide from my family and that is protable, because i only smoke outside home, and with friends, but i also need it to have a good battery because; when i smoke, i like to smoke a long time and a lot of herb.
    Unfortunately tha vaper i have has made my life miserable. Any recommendations for a new vape ? ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Fury 2 in action:

10. At $30 the MistVape "Bare Essence" is a good tool:

11. #23152 Vitolo, May 24, 2018
    Last edited: May 24, 2018
    The Chewy 2 Frinder has changed the way I prepare my meds, and has at the same time, ended my hand pain!
    and here is a brief video of me using it:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Look at his beauty: Tourist | 2 in 1 vaporizer for Dry Herbs and Extracts
    Found it, because i want to vape both dry herbs and concentrates. Anyone has?
    Is it good? There is also a powerful replaceable battery 18650, so yeah.. a big plus for me.. Also a dab rigg e-nail bong, so funny and useful :D
    Need some opinions before i place the order :)

13. #23154 Vitolo, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    I tried the Tourist, but I passed it on to a local patient.
    It was a bulky unit for a portable.
    With herb, I did not get very thick vapor, but it did work.
    I did not use the water attachment with concentrates... Besides not caring for water filtration,
    I did not appreciate the fact that the water tool was balanced above the device, because it can if you are not careful can allow water to get into device (that was my issue with FocusVape's "Adventurer"... so I always used it dry) also, with the sidecar type of of bubbler, you can not set the device down easily, but rather must set it down into The Magnetic base so it will not fall over.
    All in all, it worked , but it was just OK.
    I felt that for the price I would have preferred higher quality vapor production.
    When ordering, they send the boxes out with one of two types of Bubblers. One easily leaks water into unit.. and sits directly above in a straight line... the other type is the sidecar type, and that was the one that needs the magnetic stand, or it will fall over.
    I felt it to be expensive as well.
    A good idea for you, wou be to go to Youtube, and search "The Tourist Vaporizer from Focusvape", and watch as many of the videos that you are willing to watch and you will see the reviews using two types of bubblers.
    On the website they do not mention a choice of bubblers, but I have seen local patients receive one type or the other.
    The fact that I was not a fan of the unit does not mean the unit was flat out bad... this is why watching a number of video reviews can help you decide whether this is the unit for you.
    I wish you well in your decision making process.
    Here are pictures of the 2 types of bubbler that one may receive:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have tried many combo units, like this... and the Quick Draw 500 DLX, which is less expensive....but I wind up preferring separate units devoted to herb or for concentrates/dabs.

14. #23155 Galaxy420, Jun 30, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
    Upcoming Healthyrips - Fierce . the bigger version of Fury @ Healtyrips.com

• Like Like x 1
  15. #23156 Vitolo, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    (In response to a previous post about AirVape X by @Medible Review just prior to this post, that has now been deleted.)
    I guess I forgot to post a video of the Airvape X
    It is an admirable little unit that performs very nicely.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. The Arizer Solo I had ordered arrived today, which is also my first vape ever. So I literally just vaped weed for the first time in my life 10~ minutes ago and I'm already loving it. I was a little bit worried because of some people saying that they don't feel high from vapes and that the high is disappointing but I definitely am pretty high right now and it's not disappointing in any way so far, prior to today I smoked bongs 94% of the time but so far my decision to switch to vapes (for multiple reasons) seems to be a right one.

Only thing I don't necessarily get is when the weed is 100% vape consumed and should be stopped vapped but I think I finished 1 chamber of sketchy quality eastern european weed (friends that lived in uk says the weed was quite better over there)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. It is difficult to extract 100% of the compounds from herb when it is done being vaped.
    ABV (Already been vaped) has some goods left in it, and CBDs as well... so do not toss it... save it to use in medibles... eat it.. there are many ways to do so!
    For a few examples see ABV | Vapor Trail

• Like Like x 2
  18. That's Pretty high. :vaping:

• Like Like x 2
  19. Checking in with my Boundless CF. I Vape daily with it. It's a life saver. Couldn't be happier. Vaping Flower consists of 99% of my consumption. And 1% pill and edible form. Although the edible consumption will go up once I start using up my AVB.

• Like Like x 1