--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Im in the club :yay: got me a Fire fly 2 a few weeks back. What a great bit of kit

• Like Like x 1
  2. Will never replace the satisfaction to be had with a bit of 'puff puff pass' after constructing a PHAT ED :passing-joint:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. This is the Vaporizer club, and you made back to back posts.... one speaking of a vaporizer, and the next a post discouraging vaping and talking about smoking. In this thread encouraging smoking is discouraged.
    Just a heads up that most members using this thread, do not care to hear about preference to smoking opposed to vaporization.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. If you're looking for a puff puff pass type device, try something like a titanic 2, mighty, crafty or a pax3. The first one is the cheapest but they all give great clouds and can hit like a joint. (feeling wise and huge clouds)

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have an e nano, vapman, and will be getting the lotus

• Like Like x 2
  6. A wood fan among us!
    Of those 3 I love my E-Nano best.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Great clouds of vapor with the e nano

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. #23129 Vitolo, Nov 1, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
    Most readers here know what I do.
    I help low income, Card Holding, Terminally ill patients get vaporizers at no cost... New and used Vaporizers that have been donated to help this population.
    The 16 year old girl I was honored to help is called Yazy ....
    She has a life threatening condition ... she was born blind and has cerebral palsy along with Scoliosis. And two years ago her parents almost lost her to opioids ...but cannabis gave them more time with her.
    She recently had Spinal surgery as well.
    She uses a seeing eye cane and human guide. She is still waiting on insurance to approve her wheelchair as she doesn't have long distance strength.
    She is special needs child, and is a legal medical marijuana patient for now over 1 year.
    She one out of 176 kids that carries a legal card to consume cannabis.
    In that one year they have seen a remarkable improvement in her health. And almost immediate improvement in several areas such as pain management, nausea control & increased appetite.
    Also, the young lady was born at 23 weeks gestational age, completely blind and with cerebral palsy. She lived her life up until a few years ago in fairly good health, all things considered. But after complications due to a spinal fusion surgery, she developed life threatening SMA Syndrome.
    Superior mesenteric artery syndrome (SMAS) is a digestive condition that occurs when the duodenum (the first part of the small intestine) is compressed between two arteries (the aorta and the superior mesenteric artery). This compression causes partial or complete blockage of the duodenum.
    None of the pharmaceuticals worked. So her desperate mother researched "natural solutions" and found juicing cannabis article which led them to trying the plant.
    Because of cannabis the young patient was able to complete her make a wish to meet Justin Bieber last year!
    In addition to the numerous health improvements they've witnessed, the girl is now completely pharmaceutical free! Which means no more antidepressant or anxiety medication. Yazy is able to live a more normal life because of cannabis.
    The video you are about to see is about 2 children… Yazy is one of the 2 kids spoken of in this video

The Unit we decided on for Yazy was the Odin by TopBond. This unit was chosen, because of the vibration aspect, which will let Yazy know when the unit is ready to go!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. #23130 Vitolo, Nov 7, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    I said:
    I really get embarrassed when I am compelled to be so direct, but can not help myself once in a while.
    The frank fact is:
    This thread is The Vaporizer Club. WE are here to discuss vaporizers, and the majority of us do not appreciate being spammed by a retailer/reseller or profit motivated individuals..
    You have made 7 posts in the Grass City Forum, and all have been advertising your business.

I can not delete my own post, so I will explain. The post that I was referring to has been deleted along with 6 other spam posts in other Grass City threads. The users profile (Shelbyvaporslide) is no longer available either.
    Thank you Grass City for keeping us free of shameless pandering. We Love you!

10. Got two PAX 3 units that my wife and I use daily. Sign me up!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks for creating the club mate i am new to vaping and looking forward to join the discussion currently i am using dryball c liquid by flightams.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dont be so elitest. He only mentioned it cant beat a a smoke.
    Dont chastise the lad because youve got a bee in your bonnet. Its a public forum for weed lovers and he has every right to post about smoking weed. Its not like he tried to turn the subject of the thread.

You probably wont but if you were sound youd apologise for being rude to the lad who was just trying to get involved in the discussion.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. #23134 Vitolo, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    "Don't" used in 2 sentences in a row, followed by a judgemental sentence calling me rude.
    That is quite a post for the vaporizer club.
    A quote from the 1st post of this thread:
    I am elitist, so I do not mind being told that I am, and you are correct about my not making an apology.
    Looking at your profile page I see the number of "disagrees" you have been given, and this explains that you are a bit confrontational.
    Now that you have "had your say", I hope you feel better, and I also hope you can now allow us to get back to the business at hand, of discussing vaporizers, and our preferred method of safe consumption of our meds.
    I am sorry that you found my drawing a line in the discussion to be objectionable. I have no quarrel with you, but there are many threads in the GC forum that discuss vapes, and compare vaping to smoking.
    This is different, in that it is not a regular thread, but rather a Club.
    At one time a while back one had to join the club to post in it. The updated GC format changed that, but the spirit remains.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Not a ful member just yet but I am a prospect! VapCap M and Cloud EVO in the mail, woho!

See you soon!:)
    /k

• Like Like x 1
  15. That is a great pair of units to work with!

16. Thank you mate:)

Yeah, let's just say that I've been doing my best on the research front to select those. It was a hell of agony decided of the 1mil cool vapes out there. Did get some very good help from these guys on a forum that hates combustion:p Good ppl!

Fingers itching for a Tubo Evic but let us figure out if I like vaping before buying all the cool DIY I can find :p

Will def rant after my first few vape sessions:)!

/k

• Like Like x 1
  17. The reason I admire the pair of units you ended up selecting, is for following reason...
    For your desktop unit you chose a powerhouse, and an elite vape with a good following
    For the portable, you went as minimalist as can be done and still accomplish great hits on the go.
    I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

18. Thanks for having your say......
    Now Members of the Vaporizer Club, can back to the business at hand, of discovering new Vaporizers.
    The FlowerPot is a powerhouse among Vaporizers.
    I say this from the point of view of a patient that owns well over 100 Units from the best of the best Manufacturers.
    I am recommending that any patient with serious needs look into this unit, and check out their website.

• Like Like x 1