--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. 16 months with my Mighty; still going strong. :vaping:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Just bought a Herbalizer and I love it.

:makeup:

• Like Like x 3
  3. I love mine too but I spent more time paying it off than vaping with it lol

• Like Like x 4
  4. I have had the Hebe Titan II Vaporizer for 1.5 years now. In comparison to using a bong or smoking a joint, I feel that the vaporizer gives off a different high. A more of a dazed but alert high. A high that I can still go on with my day being high but getting work done. I would have to say when it comes to smoking it is all based upon the time of the day and what I have planned for the day. If I want to enjoy a nice social gathering and have a good conversation with friends, we'll smoke the bong. If I'm on the go or in a hurry ill smoke a joint or the vaporizer. I do know how much more health effective smoking a vaporizer is and I want to become more educated in different products that are easily transportable, lack smell, have true vaporization and are rechargeable/can be used while charging. Any type of vaporization tips I'd love to read them and learn!

• Like Like x 3
  5. Just bought an SSV today from ebay, new.

Local smokes hope earned 310, 330 for a matte black.

In pretty excited, I've only used other people's vape and had a meh portable while in school

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just built this thing this morning out of some extra hydroponic parts and had to share the design...if it hasn't already been done within the previous 1150 pages... Don't know why I didn't do it sooner 1/2 a normal bowl pack goes a very long way.
    image1.JPG

• Like Like x 4

7. How do u like it so far?

I've had mine about a month it's awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2

8. Beautiful

• Like Like x 1
  9. Only if you can survive... The initiation trials!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. I feel you.. Top stuff had mine about the same time still works perfect and upgraded :)
    [​IMG]

Jokes jokes this is the real upgrade..
    [​IMG]
    Doesn't get better than this :D

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dude, where I can find that water attachment? :vaping:

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Same with oil. Most oil vape cartridges waste the oil. I tried incredipen mix kit and was able to mix shatter in a jar and inject it into a glass cartridge. I also used the incredipen mix kit to inject into my evod mod tank and gator tank as well. Love it!

13. Curious in this video at 2:38 it says when filtering vapor through water you end up losing most of the essential oils in the herb?

Does this mean you lose the full potential of the high or is this video just nonsense and trying to sell their product and make it stand out?

14. i didnt know you asked regular questions like this...
    ...usually your sounding like a bullshit shamen outta a clint eastwood movie
    (popped into the prayer thread to be pagen and disruptive)

15. Cooler vapor or Whips that get dirty (clogged) incredibly fast. and How Much? Bong has value but once it is too artistic cost skyrocket.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chilling vapor will cause condensation way quicker. There is little value in condensing the vapor. My friend wanted to purchase that thing. Warm water and a simple bubbler will have more pronounced effects.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I stopped explaining myself when i realized people only understand from their level of perception.

18. It's so smooth, I called my local smoke shop to ask why I wasn't seeing any smoke or anything and the dude went to get his manager. While he was doing this it dawned on me I was baked.

I'm still figuring out my favorite Temps but I love it

• Like Like x 2
  19. just got my second Volcano, first one was stolen.

Vaping > blunts anyday all day