--- the vaporizer club ---

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JCrohn, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Markc05 must be talkin bout the arizer extrerme q.I have had one for years and it still is running like a champ

2. My old eq is still running with a friend. Probably 3-4 years old. Lsv/ssv/dbv will kill a volcano or eq in pure vapor density/flavor.

3. #22983 ascol11, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2016

I haven't tried any of those vapes but have heard great things. Sounds like I need to get a silver surfer.

Did you think ssv is worth the price jump from the da buddha?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think the lsv is the most versatile. The ssv is more aesthetics over the dbv. Same heating element, similar vapor path.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'm planning on buying the atmos true dry herb 3 in 1 vaporizer. does anyone else have this vape and can tell me some of the pros and cons of this vaporizer?

• Like Like x 1
  6. I've been doing my research for a vape under $200.

I went with the solo, it's hard to find any bad reviews.

YAY!!

dilligaf

• Like Like x 6
  7. Just rigged this up; I call it the bomb. Plug in the charger and it heats up so fast i can draw as long as i want. I like it so much i might just build an actual metal frame for it so i can refill it without having to separate the two
    vape2.jpg vape1.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  8. Wow, that looks interesting!

• Like Like x 1
  9. anybody tried the vortex gong at planetvape? i was going to get a turbo before i saw it, wondering if its better or different

10. It seems to me that the Solo has more than enough power to have a bigger bowl. No biggey, but I wonder.

dilligaf

• Like Like x 1
  11. If I only had the means to buy a herborizer....all of my vapes are very durable though, so Idk how I'd fare with such a fine glass piece.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Anyone with a solo experience this and know a fix. Its fully charged, I turn it on, set the temp and it starts heating. Goes to 1 or 2 then beeps and shuts down. Any advise? Thanks.

13. I just got a Solo a few weeks ago. I can't help with your problem, but im interested to see how you make out. How old is yours? Maybe the battery?

Let us know how you make out.

dilligaf

14. Its about 6 months old but had only been used about 20 times. I knew it was cursed when I opened it and dropped the bent stem. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hello I'm new to this forum. I just started vaping. I have a smart fuzion pen. But it doesn't really get me the effects I want anymore. Like it works but it doesn't do anything. It stopped giving me a high after about a month. Am I doing something wrong? Is the pen broken? I'm a new cannabis user also.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I have an arizer extreme q on the way

Anyone else have one? What do u think of it?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I've had mine for about a month now and love it. I went with the all-glass bag upgrade and that's really all I use. I've used the hose 4 or 5 times and 2 times it worked very well- produced thicker vapor than the thickest of bags and even made me cough. The other times I could hardly get any vapor it seemed.

I'm still very satisfied overall and would recommend over a volcano to most people. I looked forward to perfecting the whip method as well as I generally prefer whip style.

I use the aromatherapy dish for sage and it works real well for aroma dispersion if you're into that.

• Like Like x 1

18. All glass bag? I can't find any info in that could u post a pic?

19. Nvm figured it out... All glass leading up to the bag instead of the old plug into the tube thing... Mine came with all glass it's so nice

I really fucken love this vape

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'm in too!!
    I cycle between a few different units. I realized it was important to invest in a good quality vaporizer pretty quickly. Bud isn't cheap, so why waste it on a vape that won't extract all of its goodness.