The Vapor Lounge in toronto

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzard, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Is just about the best thing I have ever experienced weed wise. Has anybody else been there?

2. No but its on my to do list.

3. It's pretty unreal if you're from the states.

4. What is it?

5. Can anyone (18+ obviously) go into there if there from the states?

I would love to go sounds amazing:cool:

6. #6 Buzzard, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
    It's a marijuana lounge. You pay $5 to get in and they have volcanos on each table and bongs for rent. They don't provide it but you an smoke as much as you want of your own stuff.

It's either 18+ or 19+ (which isn't a big deal considering the amount of fake Id stores on the same street). As long as you pay entry it doesn't matter where you're from.

7. That sounds amazing, holy crap. :smoke: But how is that legal?

8. It's legality is slightly beyond my realm of comprehension. I'm from the states and I wouldnt have imagined something like this existing before I saw it myself.

9. Yeah, it used to be a lot cooler before they fired everyone and got vaginas.

10. Works like this: No law against smoking MARIJUANA indoors. You cant smoke tobacco though, because of the By-law. techniqually they could get posssession, but it's also private property and they don't sell drugs...

WE have a dont fuck wit us we wont fuk wit you thing with the cops in canada, but every once in awhile stephen harper acts like a tool.

11. What do you mean?

12. Oh yea, the Vapor Lounge is kinda like a bar, but only better. Now if only weed were legal, and that they could sell it, it would be the best place ever.

13. I bet Amsterdam is hoping this doesn't happen. It would cut into their business.

14. haha yes the vape lounge is chill as fuck...my buddys sister was the manager a year or two ago from what i understand it is illegal but its Toronto and they have better things to worry about

15. sounds pretty cool, i would love to own one of these in the future, i own three vapes and i dont really smoke anymore unless its hash or oil. plus most vapes come with a good warranty so you dont have to worry about customers breaking your glass.

16. Went again tonight. So sick. I got 2 g's for $20 of really dank stuff too. I love Canada

17. #17 OneLove., Feb 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2011
    Yeah man... I'm also a Torontonian. It's a chill plce to visit if you haven't (the lounges).

Hit up Kensington in the Spring or Summer... Stumble upon the Hot Box Cafe.

The Hot Box's quite cozy, I stop in after going downtown with friends during the day every so often: They sell bongs and papers in the front and I've smoked and met some really cool potheads due to the close smoking quarters in the back. In between's a kitchen and a place for vaping. Just gotta buy a smoothie or something and they leave you to it to roll up and smoke.

Good shit, hit up the (Toronto, Queen's Park) Marijuana March May 7th! :D

Edit:

Toronto has "tolerence" laws, the same with Vancouver. There's also more lounges set up this way around the city, they're just tucked away. As long as there's no selling: Once I was sitting across a man with literally a pound of weed and ounce of the most beautiful hash, I'd feel disrespectful to ask or make it a place of business, though (you're not supposed to). The cops leave these places alone as far as I'm concerned.

18. Where are the tucked away ones? I like the VL but i'd like to experience someplace else if they're available.

19. Welcome

Hot Box Cafe Toronto - Coffee in Kensington Market

These are the two in the core: One I mentioned (link 2), the other probably the one you were referring to with the thread. I wish I could find the other links!

The one's I know of, although I cannot remeber exactly where, are in the Greater Toronto Area (outside the T.O). Mississauga/ Scarbrough area. If I find the sites I'll post'em.

20. Yeah I've been going to the first one and I'm going to try to go to Hot Box. I just wanted to know if there are any places that I wouldn't be able to find except by word of mouth.