The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Do you know what fermentation even is? Lol

2. #10103 Gentlemutt, May 9, 2021
    Last edited: May 9, 2021
    I'm a huge fan.

3. Good to hear

4. I just bought my first vape! I love it. Kind of expensive though, 150 bucks, but probably cheaper than cigarettes in the long run. I got a voopoo one. Got a juice called talon, 12 mg nicotine. That's a good amount of nicotine right? Thats the highest one I think they had anyways. I can't smoke weed right now because of probation so having a nice vape is good. Helps me not crave weed so much. Anyways vape on! :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Fermentation is a metabolic process that produces chemical changes in organic substrates through the action of enzymes

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. @Live Resin Carts Nobody's buying!

(Blades, Ever wonder what happened to all those dangerous black market carts? :hide:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. See, vapes are high in sales, but I do not do vaping. Its just too manipulative. Besides everyone wants to know your habit, imposing some apps for electronic control. I dont like it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Chinese bot?

9. Ecigs are a new way to smoke. It's good for those who want to quit smoking. I have no desire to smoke because I use e-cigarettes instead of cigarettes.

10. Not really. It is just another kind of habit. And look around -- a lot of noses are sniffing what exactly you vape, once you are on electronic. With an app.

11. The Vapers Lounge is a welcoming space for enthusiasts and newcomers alike to explore the world of vaping. With its cozy atmosphere and knowledgeable staff, it offers a haven for those looking to relax, socialize, and indulge in their vaping hobby. Whether you're seeking advice on the latest disposable vape devices or simply want to unwind with fellow vapers, The Vapers Lounge provides a community-driven experience that fosters camaraderie and enjoyment. So, whether you're a seasoned vaper or just curious about the vaping scene, be sure to stop by and experience the laid-back vibes of The Vapers Lounge.