The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. 20180904_130258.jpg

Love my rolo badge. Have my novo as backup

• Like Like x 1
  2. I need those in my life

• Like Like x 1
  3. What website are you guys having the best luck with in the US lately for Vape mods and juice, etc?

Fast shipping, decent prices, quality products?

I’m positive I’m asking a lot but I’m the customer and I demand satisfaction...

LOL!

Any advice on a low profile mod that works well, easy and won’t kill my wallet would be nice -

Thanks in advance Blades.

J

• Like Like x 1
  4. Eightvape.com

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok - so although I’m not seeing shit for action in this thread I’m gonna post some more anyhow. Not sure what happened because this sub forum used to be a crankin’ hang out for some but whatever.

I ended up picking up the Innokin Proton mod which came with the Scion 2 tank. I love the proton mod… and while the Scion 2 tank does work good, I don’t want to keep buying $12 packages of replacement mesh coils -

So I ended up doing some more research and settled on the GeekVape Zeus X tank for an RTA - Which I ordered yesterday for $29.99 from VapeWild.

Any comments on the Innokin Proton mod or the Zeus X?

J

6. “Myfreedomsmokes.com” has had some good prices for me on the Scion Plex 3D could and VaporFi.com with the Innokin Proton in black - but I’m all set continuously buying store-bought coils so that’s why I’m going with the GeekVape Zeus X tank -

Should be a pretty good set up between the Proton mod and the Zeus X tank...

J

7. hey ppl whatsup? hope u all good. Need help with starting vaping, i have been vaping for 3 years now but never with thc infused liquid. I have an iJoy Combo RDTA with .38 ohms, i was wondering if i could use it as a vaporizer? if not , whats an inexpensive way of starting vaping thc? and what about e juice? i want to make my own. Dont know if thats the best thread for my question but here we are

8. Silo with ccell cartridge.. around 25 bucks :)

9. that look like a chicks mod

10. I've recently got back into vaping this is my current set up lol
    IMG_20190522_000518.jpg
    50w Aspire Zelos & a Prism T20s tank it hits like a champ:vaping:

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Chilling out

• Like Like x 1
  12. #10092 BrewsnWeed666, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Way to expensive at $25+ a bottle lol, I can get CBD vape juice cheaper then that man :confused_2:

Edit:
    What ml are the bottles you have? Most bottles over here are 15ml or 50ml

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's sad that this thread died. I used to be a good place to hang out and socialize...

14. It was a good time. The vaping scene as a whole is very different now. All salt Nic devices. Which I use now also. Haven't hit a tank in months and been a long time since I used my rda.

15. Dr what is all salt Nic device?

16. Been vaping since... 2012ish? I dunno... a lot of people can say exactly when they made the switch but I tried not to think about it that way... kinda just didn't wanna make a thing out of it in my head, just feeding the neurosis doing that because I will count, and that's just more time spent thinking about smoking. But I am happily away from my old 2PAD habit and probably never going back.

Love my mechs and drippers, I'm oldschool. My standard go-to is an Oden 20650 and dead rabbit with either aliens or fused claptons... generally between .12 and .14. I feel like I am a dying breed, mixing up simple max vg/low nic juices and just running RDA's. Very different from a few years ago, when I found myself teaching people both online and around town about mechs and drippers regularly and it was considered valuable knowledge. Now nobody cares and it's gotten harder to find top-shelf stuff at reasonable rates.

I have tried everything, but come back to mech mods for reliability and consistency. A good mech/rebuildable rig always just works. You've got a decent amount of power to work with and you can get a great vape without ever needing to tinker once you're up and running. A good multi-wire build lasts for a very long time, and you can buy the coils pre-made for cheap. So it's all pretty easy if all you want is a good vape that won't crap out on ya.

Don't get me wrong, the salt stuff is cool. But I am stuck in my ways and every time I've tried salts I've gone through phases of "Oh this is GREAT." to "Okay I am tired of this." to "Shoulda stuck with what worked..." It's just not the same. And like with tank systems, for the conveniences they offer, they also present all of these little unseen hassles that I never had to deal with using mechs. This may just be because of how deep into it I got. Everything to do with setting one up and maintaining it is second-nature to me, so I don't even notice.

I have one mech that's begging to get used, but I haven't found a good matching RDA for it. I'd probably save it for special occasions... run some nice staples on it or something. It's too pretty to use. Probably my favorite pictures I've ever taken.
    IMG_1209.jpg IMG_1177.jpg
    These hand-engraved Rogue mods are hard to get a hold of. They do very limited runs of them and generally they are made to order, because they're hand engraved you pay up front. This one, they haven't made since earlier last year, but for some reason a random vendor had 4 of them! Somebody must've sat on them for a while. I tried asking Rogue how many were made. I'm betting not many, mine is number 010. They never responded.

I'm thinking about buying a plain one for regular use. The button might be the best spring-loaded one I've seen. Recessed housing, insulated/non-conductive spring, smooth throw, great stability. It's hard to do spring buttons right, but I think they're better than magnets. The magnets can shatter if you ever drop the thing, or even just mess up while dissembling and make them break eachother! Not to mention, there is iron everywhere, which the magnets grab, causing some issues inside from time to time. This mod doesn't have that issue, plus it's got some beef so it hits hard! I'm just glas someone out there still knows how to make them right. I have seen and used my share of 'premium' mechs that are well made and built, that absolutely suck by design.

17. I don't know if you guys heard but vaping causes fermentation in your lungs.

18. Guys/girls