The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Jeez it's crazy the amount of spam threads in this part of the boards.

J

2. Still liking your new setup?

3. I am! I really haven't been running the TC aspect - just regular wattage changes as needed.

Do you find different juices taste better at different wattages?

So I haven't quit stinky butts completely but I am down to probably less than a half a pack a day from jeez - probably 2 packs a day for many years. When I got the vape I tried cold turkey and that didn't work lol - but I'm getting close and it hasn't been too long. I can go 3-4 hours without one now as long as I've got the vape and that's huge for me personally.

Hopefully over the next week I can put them down. I'm sure gonna be working at it.

I'm the kind of restless guy that always has to be doing something and tobacco has been an evil crutch for me for way too many years.

Ty again for your help.

J

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sounds good. The tc can be a bit confusing, but once you get it, you get it.
    Ya different juices can change. I'm vaping this banana milk juice, and over 50w it tastes like sweet nothing. Around 39w it's amazing.
    Give yourself a goal, like: in 2 days you smoke 1 or 2 less cigs. Or by this date I only have 1 dart a day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My squonk project is coming to a close. I should be getting the mod early next week I believe.

I am also making another diy order, klonzi for weeks.

6. @jerry111165
    I run my Cleito at the lower end of the wattage rating on the coils for best flavor. Seems the hotter I fire the bigger the cloud but at the cost of strong flavor.
    It's even lower firing now that I'm mixing my own flavors as I'm after the most intense taste I can get. Old lungs been abused to hard and to long so I really don't care how much vapor I kick out I just want it to taste really nice and strong.
    So far I make more boot polish then tasty juice but each batch is better then the last and like most quality things it takes a bit of time to get down pat.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  7. You'll never really get intense flavor from a cleito. It's a very good atty, but for pure flavor pretty much any single coil rta will kill it bad. Like the merlin mini, serpent alto, kayfun anything,I joy exo. Rdas like the Hadley, recoil, o-atty will also produce insane flavor. It's more dependant on whether you want to build. The only premades I ever buy, tfv8/12. That's too much output for ya though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ss316l 24x2 , 32 wrap. 3.5 mm id, 0.08r. In the aromamizer 30mm[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  9. Tired of looking at all the deleted threads on the first page, so I cleaned up a bit...

Why do spammers like this specific sub forum so much? :confused_2:

Weird...

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Sup peeps. Been a while since I've ordered an RDA so I'm throwing the dice on the GoVad. Fasttech has a pretty good price on them right now so I figured what the hell. Wait time will probly be real shitty though.

Also ordered a Medusa RDTA. I'll be getting that next week so I'll try to give input on it once it's here.

Hope you all have a very happy 420 :bongin:

• Like Like x 3
  11. I've got my special squonker. Hawaiian koa body, Birdseye maple ends. Parallel mosfet. Petri v2. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. #10032 WaxPayne, Apr 25, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Been a while since i did a breakdown / small review but i got the Medusa today and it's pretty sweet :)

IMG_5812.JPG IMG_5813.JPG

Packaging was great . Came with everything you need plus one of those tri-tools that I've loved since owning a Serpent (most any wotofo product nowadays come with these) extra O rings and screws too. The screws are a bluish hue like titanium although I'm not too sure if they're actually made of Ti.

IMG_5814.JPG

You can barely see it but this RDTA has a lock system designated by a padlock symbol . One "unlocked" one "locked" this designates if the middle section is locked on or not . You can refill this thing in many ways: through the top like a dripper, through just the top cap or even through the middle by unlocking the mid section and adding juice to the main reservoir. Pretty versatile fill wise.

IMG_5816.JPG

Middle section , base and top section. Notice the cleanliness of this atty. it's nice and polished with a conical top to help with flavor.

IMG_5817.JPG IMG_5818.JPG

A cool aspect of this atty is that it has a goon style drip tip with wide bore for cloud chasing . But you can also just go ahead and insert any standard 510 tip right inside the already provided drip tip shown above with a Hadaly drip tip inserted into the Medusas . No adapters necessary

IMG_5820.JPG IMG_5822.JPG

Setup with A1 claptons coming in at .19 ohms. Vaping sum Kilo Black Birthday cake (bday tomorrow!) right now at 80watts and the airflow is yuuuuuge!! I mean it this thing has about the same airflow as the Azeroth. In fact the design is similar to the Azzy but much better quality , much cleaner design and Velocity style deck which I've loved since owning my Crius last year :)

Now there are some drawbacks to this atty as there are with every atty but both can be remedied. The first con is that the top cap comes off easy. Not so easy it'll come off out of pocket but it doesn't take much to get it off. To fix , I'm gonna try using a fatter O ring on the top cap. Problem should be solved. The other drawback is I wish the drip tip was also made with stainless steel. I can see it stripping over time like the Mage's drip tips. I am just gonna order a few more just like I did with the Mage. Like I said these drawbacks can easily be cancelled out with proper accessories.

All in all this thing is killer! If you love wide open airflow , easy to build on decks with a large variety of build options , and are in need of a new RDTA or even an RDA , give the Medusa a spin :)

Tl;dr
    +wide open airflow
    +fits any 510 you have in the aresnal
    +easy to build on
    +tons of build options
    +juice rez is good size for overall size of atty
    +cool locking middle section system
    +tons of refill options
    +flavor is amazing
    +doesn't leak!
    +excellent price and machinery
    +super easy to wick just trim your wicks, line them up inside each slot and drop them into the rez

-drip tip needs ss to prevent stripping over time
    -top cap needs fatter Oring
    Score : 9.2 out of 10

Happy vaping blades :D

• Like Like x 3
  13. [​IMG]
    My newest bestest friend. Tsunami 24. Game changer for my blind eyes and shaky old hands. Stupidly easy to build and wick.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  14. so I ordered mt baker for the first time in awhile. the 240ml seemed like a good deal so I ordered hawk sauce.
    couple things
    1. didnt know they could still give out freebies, though I havent been keeping up with legislation.
    2. ordered hawk sauce, they gave me grape(legit tastes like grape koolaid) for free. neither was muted, which is sort of what I was expecting
    3. their 240ml bottle is probably the best big bottle I've ever used, even though it uses a bare twist top.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I picked up the ijoy rdta mini box. It's a super small pocket bitch.
    My ft order came in, the rba for the tfv12 is really good. I already handed off the series mech mod I got, and another hexclone come and gone.

16. Here's a size comparison between a reax dna200 and the ijoy mini rdta box. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. [​IMG]
    If you mix your own

18. its the new way for teens to get in on smoking

19. Your dumb my man,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  20. **you're