The Vapers Lounge

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by Royal Vengeance, Mar 11, 2014.

1. Ya man. Little bottle of juice inside the mod

• Like Like x 2
  2. [​IMG]
    Just nabbed this at the corner store. Didn't overpay to badly but I love the lack of a center post. All my old RDA builds look like crap after I get done tweaking the coils into place. This is so simple and slick to build on it's not funny. Old center positive pin gear hits the discard pile today. LOL
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  3. So there is simply one positive and one negative post then - vs the usual two outside negative posts and positive in the center?

J

4. Yup. That's a velocity style deck. 2 post decks are pretty much standard now.

• Like Like x 2
  5. #10005 Vicious, Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
    I just got some Silica for free. Very cool, I hear its shit but I've never tried it. I hear it was more popular in builds 5 years ago or so? I wouldn't mind trying Ekowool but it's probably not as good though it would be quick and helpful on coils with small diameters. I want to try cellucotton rayon, I hear it good.

Aw yeah, hoping I can pick up a job at a local vape shop on the weekends. Going to talk to the owners tomorrow. Any of you guys work at a shop? Any tips or have any info you feel peer employees should know?

6. Silica is shit. Rayon is some people's favorite, it's OK for me at best. I either use basic muji pads or cotton bacon 2.
    I was offered a part time job at a vape shop, I laughed and mentioned how they couldn't afford me. Running joke now.

7. I had an easier time when I found a setup that finally gave me a good "lungs full" feeling. Helps a ton, but it's still willpower brother...get through the first few days...you got this...:)

Something I found a huge help was turning vaping into a hobby...you're handy dude...get into the whole building aspect, really helped take my mind off of cigs, which is more than half the battle IMO...

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I'm not dead...yet...just not around all that much these days, and even though I check in fairly regularly, I haven't been posting much...

Good to see you my friend...you're the one who got me set up properly on a vape...for that I'll be forever grateful...:coolalt:

Picked up a TFV12 today for shits and giggles...what a juice killing beast...the factory coils are the same size as my Double Vision RDA...:laughing:

Can't wait to get the triple coil RBA for it...looks really cool...

• Like Like x 2
  9. It's all good dude just glad to see you're still here :) and thanks man

how do you like the vape on the tfv12 and what coils are you using in it?

• Like Like x 3
  10. I just got it today, so I haven't had much chance to play yet...but...I'm using the T12 coil that comes pre-installed right now. It's insane...the wattage it can handle is just crazy. 150W with the airflow at about 2/3 produces a really nice, dense, flavourful vape. The flavour really surprised me, as it's obviously a cloud tank. Wide open, it'll almost keep up with my Limitless with fused claptons. The Limitless has better flavour at that level of cloud production though. The pre-made coils are pretty good, but I bought it with the nice, big RBAs in mind, so I'll play with the coils it came with while I'm waiting for the RBAs to arrive. It'll be interesting to see what it's like strictly as a RTA...:)

• Like Like x 2
  11. I was taken back by the flavour from the stock v8 coils, really amazing, glad your still vaping if

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  12. Normally I use a small amount of cotton with maybe sometimes a little bit hanging out to tuck. Went a little overboard this time.

[​IMG]

13. Yeah, that's a lot...

Is it as loose inside the coils as it looks? Do you have flooding issues?

14. #10015 Vicious, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Nah, it may just be the pic, Its fitting tight and burns well. What do you mean folding issues? Like wrapping the cotton around so its tight? I'm probably going to rewick it to less how I normally do, I just wanted to play around with a lot of cotton.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Flooding...spitting, popping, gurgling..when the wicks are too loose, and leave puddles of raw liquid within the coil itself...

It must just be the pic...or my old man eyes...it looks to me like there are empty spaces inside the coil with no cotton...

As long as it works well, how it looks to me doesn't matter...:coolalt:

16. #10017 Vicious, Apr 8, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
    Nope, haven't had those issues at all. Very tight in the actual coil. It might seem lose on the outside right next to the coil but that might be because when I put the second wick through, it was so tight that it stretch out just a little just outside of it. In the coil itself it's snug as a bug in a rug. I was worried with this much wick that it would be too much but it is burning off even. No popping or flowing into my mouth which I would sometimes get with less wick but right now its vaping great, smooth and with tons of flavor.

This is a squonker so, even though im not using the squonker, I put in a lot of juice that pools up and the extra wick is soaking it all up. If I did put the squonk bottle in I think it would work great right now, I just haven't been using it because I like dripping.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I love the Limitless...my first experience with a postless deck, and I love the versatility of it...3mm staggered fused claptons and the deck still looks empty...

[​IMG]

18. What coils are those? Are those blue/purple or how they look after burning?

19. It's just Kanthal...staggered fused clapton 28 and 32 gauge...the colouring came from when I dry fired them to even them out...

• Like Like x 2