Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Usual False Friends

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Koh, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Just figured out i cant chill with this kid anymore, he just eats up my fucking money. Heres the story, Me and my 'friend' usually toke together, but for the last week hes been outa money and said hed smoke me down and pay me back for it so i was like alright, and happily bought all the sacks for us to get blazed from. So today we go to buy an 1/8th of some no name dank and it runs 50, he said he had a 50 dollar bill at his house and i could just have that and give him change for half of it at the end of the night. After we blaze, his mom calls and he suddenly has to go home and cant get out anymore. He owes me like 40 bucks at this point and all hes saying is "Im gonna smoke u down dude".... oh yeah and he eats all my fucking food when he comes over.

Lesson learned: Dont chill with this kid unless hes paying for everything

2. Lol if thats your thing man I wouldn't kick someone out of your circle for that. If your really friends 40 bucks won't change it. My friend owes me 100 bucks he's paying me back like 20 a week just ask your friend to give you like 10 a week for a month or something.

3. if he refuses to pay u then stop hanging or beat his ass. i dont condone fighting to solve problems, but may be entertaining to the few who watch...anyway.

give him a chance to hit u back up dude.