The uses of my plant.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Noopnoop, Aug 5, 2019.

1. So my mom was bugging me about my plant and the different ways you could use 20190805_142338.jpg 20190805_142342.jpg 20190805_142345.jpg 20190805_142348.jpg the plant. She claims her dad smoked the leaves of his plant. I was just wondering the different kinds of things i can do or if you have to wait till the plant starts budding until you get any real uses from it.

2. Unless you just want salad greens,you need to let the plant finish before getting anything out of it...
    Then, if you see a lot of resin (trichomes) on the upper leaves,you can either smoke those ,or make hash,butter,or whatever with them,and just smoke the buds,or, make good medicine from them...But let the plant finish,for sure.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yeah, let the plant finish for sure, it should start flowering relatively soon. If you've been on a tolerance break for at least 3 months and if you smoked about an eighth of dry leaves you may get a small buzz and a sore throat. When your grandpa was smoking leaves he was accustomed to 3% bud if he was lucky, tolerance wasn't an issue for most of us back then and getting high from smoking leaves was possible. Times have changed, now we drown our receptors in cannabinoids to the point they barely work making smoking leaves pointless.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You can make salves for pain relief with the leaves and roots.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Edibles or tinctures are your best bet...in my mind...to use the leaves for......as Cactus Ed said.....smoking the leaves burns too much "by-product" and chlorophyll than it does THC..... making it almost worthless to try to.