The US gov't and drugs....

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Mar 1, 2004.

1. You say, "I think the government helps traffic drugs..."

They ARE trafficking drugs.
    The CIA was paying the brother of the President of Afghanistan for selling heroin! Fucking heroin!

This has been going on for years, if anyone thinks that these greedy cocksuckers are going to let all that money slip through their fingers, they're dead wrong!

But no more.
    No more profit over the suffering and destruction of others.
    No more tyranny.

Egypt set an example.
    Let's take back our country.

2. Unfortunately, I think the US is preparing for it. They're not going to let riots change their domestic, foreign, and drug policy. There's empty camps sitting out there just waiting to be filled up. Look at what happened to the Japanese in WW2 and imagine it on a larger scale.

3. ^^ Major cutting. Just two points;

1. You could have started a thread instead of reviving a partially like thread that was over 7 years old.

2. by the DEA doing it's thing, you meant in court, not in the Operation "Just Cause"? (A Joint Military operation).
    :smoke:

4. I actually stumbled on this thread when slacking off doing research, it was a like topic so I commented, I did not realize it was that old until after I posted, but being there were a lot of comments added after mine I think I got the point across.

You are very correct, my verbiage was poor (remember I was slacking off) The DEA had very little to do with the operation. But the point I was really going for was the fact that the DEA was trying to indict in 71 and was stopped by the CIA who let the trafficking continue. Plus I am not going to write a novel to explain the going ons of the US GOV. and trust me it would be more than a novel most likely an encyclopedia set of corruption.

Another thing that I did notice is how the thought of revolution was so quickly brought up. One thing that we need to remember before someone try's to actually start a revolution is America did it before with England, fighting for religious freedom and fair taxation. Look how that turned out. It is the power that is obtained from the revolution that starts the ball of corruption rolling. If in fact there was a second American revolution I really don't see it being better in another 200+ years, a select group of people would gain power and over time the cycle of corruption would begin again. Really it is us the people that have the problem, by nature we are power hungry war mongers. That is why all humans live in societies that contain a hierarchy , even tribes not touched by government corruption have tribe chiefs and a system of power. Sadly no human alive can handle the responsibility of complete power over another, I highly recommend reading up on the effects of obtaining power over other people and the human response. I will provide references to the studies conducted when I return to the library later today.

good points though.