The US Government at it Again

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by psychhawk, Oct 8, 2011.

1. What a joke the government is.

2. So basically US citizens could see repercussions for example, going to Amsterdam and smoking weed there?

Haha.

>America

3. who do we have to vote in to get weed status like alcohol??Cheech and Chong
    did you guys catch the program a few days ago about alcohol prohibition...that went on for along time i was amazed

4. Cheech and Chong for president and vice president. They've got my vote. Certainly couldn't be any worse than the current clowns. A trained monkey would make a better president than Obummer. At least the monkey wouldn't try to do anything.

5. If you want to see change, don't vote for anyone with the (I) behind their name.

6. And Willie Nelson as secretary of State! :hello:

7. I'm confused why we're hearing about marijuana and drug laws amidst all this wall street protesting, end of the world, economic collapse stuff.

From what I know these protests in sum, are about what's wrong with the US and the freedom and lack of freedom and free speech they are giving. Bringing this up at a time like this is pretty much spitting in the face of those protesting drug laws and not just a bit of white spit, a fucking lugey.