The US Gov doesn't lie & the CIA is great!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, May 6, 2011.

1. Ayup. don't mess with the judge, he does know his stuff!

2. Limecat, amazing post as always.

If Ron Paul doesn't win (hope so), then yes, expect a revolution, not only against corruption and enemies of a Constitutionally founded nation, but for the freedom of the minds enslaved to this tyrannical dictatorship... and expect me at the front.

You know, all I can add to this fucking incredible and TRUE post are these words...

“Better to die standing, than to live on your knees.”

“Let me say, at the risk of seeming ridiculous, that the true revolutionary is guided by great feelings of love.”

“It's a sad thing not to have friends, but it is even sadder not to have enemies.”

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpKJUa6IoBs]‪Blue Oyster Cult: Dominance and Submission‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

4. np dude just making sure.
    dont want you to feel like were all ganging up on you.

5. It's all cool dude. I'd imagine lots of folks still freak out over Barry Cooper being a former cop, too.
    Just try to remember that there's all kinds in the military, and the ones who question the most may just surprise ya :)

6. who the fuck is barry cooper??

7. Former Drug enforcement and drug dog trainer, turned to the light side.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV3bBqpy76M[/ame]

he teaches folks ways to help prevent getting busted.
    NeverGetBusted

8. oh yeah i heard about that guy...high up in LEAP right??

9. Don't know if he's got connections to LEAP. I'll have to check it out.

But LEAP is one more thing that proves that not everyone in the system is out to be big brother :)
    catch y'all on the flip side!

10. Still fighting the power I see...

11. If this goes back to the water boarding=torture issue, it could get much worse for Mr. Rumsfeld and the DoD.
    If this goes through every contractor who went through a program similar to SERE can sue the guy; every service member who went through SERE has been on the receiving end of water boarding. It is part of the training, they claim it is to familiarize members with the experience. This could get interesting, since we put lots of guys through SERE, including flight crew.
    However, actual service members can't sue, there's some legal crap in the contract.

12. Best put the brakes on that one , it's the *current regimes* war and just in case you've been under a rock said wars are rather unpopular with rank and file Americans.

13. #115 NasaJoe, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    I find all these Paul Krugman meme's hilarious as hell.. I really didnt know much about him besides the obvious messages of keynesian economics lover from those meme's.. So I read his wiki, then googled him..

Economics and Politics by Paul Krugman - The Conscience of a Liberal - NYTimes.com

What a guy... Seems like Princeton University is truly benefiting from that trickle down economics bs.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

14. #116 4Sheezy, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    We said no to the war, America threatened us, we joined up. No matter who's involved it's Americas war.

15. and nasty secret ops are still happening today.

16. So because your govt caved in like a bunch of pussies you'll slag off all Americans? Conducted a poll of ALL Americans have you , know how they feel about these wars do you?

So since you'll judge us via the convenient vehicle of our current regimes actions shall we then judge YOU by your govts actions?

Get a clue , these wars are most certainly NOT popular with rank and file Americans , said wars are once agian NOT ours , just as not all Canadians are a bunch of pussies
    because your govt will cave to outside pressures.

Your prejudicial stance shows dramatically in your last statement above " no matter who"...........

Once again , it's NOT " our war" it's the current regimes war and the vast majority of us DO NOT support it , just as with the VietNam conflict , now start telling me all about that one why don't you , consider this before you do , you just might run into an individual who was present during it.

The world around and throughout history it's proven to be a rather dramatic mistake
    to equate to will of the people with the actions of a given government , it may be popular among those given to marching in lockstep and spouting off with a popular
    partyline , doesn't make it any less of an error.

Do us the courtesy of NOT judging ALL of us via the actions of a repressive regime and we'll extend the same courtesy.

We make a popular and convenient target , I've traveled and lived all over the world
    and had to put up with such crap , most often from folks resident in Commonwealth
    countries , sometimes to the point of physical conflict when a couple of Limey Berks
    just had to get physical with the wrong Texan over American foreign policy.

Judging individuals based upon the actions of their given govt is a dead end riad
    that will inevitably accomplish nothing but fomenting conflict.

17. #119 4Sheezy, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You can go on and on and on, I still classify it as Americas war. Who put the "current regime" in power? Americans. Cry me a river about it. I made no conflict out of it, it seems you're the one doing so. Do I hate americans because of it? No.

18. YEAH I will , whatcha think you're going to do about it? And crying a river? You
    rather seem to be the one crying here , I quite simply asked for some civility
    and to dispense with the prejudgement based upon what the govt one lives
    under does. It seems that you're incapable of such basic human civilities.

So be it , says a great deal about you and your emphasis , none of it positive.