The US Gov doesn't lie & the CIA is great!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, May 6, 2011.

1. #61 Limecat, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
  2. wow, i mean ive heard of shit like mkultra and torture, but damn never knew they were so fucked up.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP0hHmFIey4&feature=channel_video_title]‪21st-century 'sanitized' killing: 'Deadly drones a video game for CIA officers'‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

4. The CIA's Secret Sites in Somalia - Yahoo! News

PressTV - US drone strikes kill dozens in Somalia

US drone strikes kill dozens in Somalia

5. Pentagon Revisionism: Panetta Speeches and ‘Transcripts’ Two Different Things -- News from Antiwar.com

6. this thread is now under the control of the younited staits govment!!! everyone remain calm and slowly form a single file, you are all under arrest for the suspicion of being a terrarist sympathizers. Under the power of the Patriot Akt you are all hereby to been sent to a secret shit hole in the middle of now where never to been seen or heard from again.

7. [​IMG]

Fucking hate those things. :mad:

8. #76 NasaJoe, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  9. So, I'm getting mixed emotions here. Do you hate us in uniform, or not?

And ya know why I don't hate the cops that prosecute Prohibition? 'Cause I know all about having to comply with policies I don't necessarily agree with.

We serve with our eyes open. The system's not perfect--no system to govern human beings can be. but it's the best system anyone's come up with so far, and I invested ten years of my life to protect it.

10. My high school history teacher was a German (something important) who had been brought to the US and given a new identity ("Mr. Green" I kid you not!). I've often wondered who he was before. The only pictures I saw of him as his previous self were in Greece.

Are those records public now?

11. so if it was policy to arrest Rosa Parks, would you have done it?

after all its just "following orders" why not.

12. We don't.

We negotiate with Drug Cartels :cool: