The US Gov doesn't lie & the CIA is great!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, May 6, 2011.

1. I put this in the Boston Bombing thread, no replies I don't think anyone read it. But the US gov does lie and the CIA isn't great, they have done false flags in the past and I have a feeling Tamerlan was a patsy.

The "Chechen Connection", AL QAEDA, CIA and the Boston Marathon Bombing
    » Tamerlan Tsarnaev's links to CIA operation in Cacasus

2. #342 ProvidencePlant, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
    http://rt.com/news/fsb-detain-cia-agent-253/

\tCloak, dagger and a blond wig? FSB says CIA agent nabbed in Moscow 

3. can't take op seriously

public school system told me not to use Wikipedia as a reliable source

4. #344 ProvidencePlant, May 14, 2013
    Footnotes, mutha fucka!

:smoking:

No, but really, as long as it's cited and it's a credible source of information I don't see a problem with using wikipedia. 

5. #345 1bakedpotato, May 14, 2013

Yeah I was joking hahahaha

but for real that's what they would tell us in school, I would just have to click the notes and use that site since wiki is open edit.

6. #346 Limecat, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    The state wants its dissidents dead: This is the case everywhere. "They ordered the poisoning of industrial alcohols manufactured in the United States, products regularly stolen by bootleggers and resold as drinkable spirits. The idea was to scare people into giving up illicit drinking. Instead, by the time Prohibition ended in 1933, the federal poisoning program, by some estimates, had killed at least 10,000 people."

\tThe little-told story of how the U.S. government poisoned alcohol during Prohibition with deadly consequences.

7. aint that america...only a govt like the usa would stoop as low as poisoning the booze

8. We should all love BIG BROTHER. All the government does is Doublespeak and force Doublethought down our throats. Starting with the Thought Police.... I mean the CIA-FBI.