The US Gov doesn't lie & the CIA is great!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Limecat, May 6, 2011.

1. #1 Limecat, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2011
    I see arguments on here from posters who laugh and/or mock people who want to question their government or simply don't believe what they are being told to be true.

Just some simple searching I was able to find the following bits of information that you may find "interesting". Feel free to add anything you like.

Keep in mind, this is just what we "know" about. ;)

Category:Central Intelligence Agency operations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Category:Central Intelligence Agency front organizations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CIA activities in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Operation Paperclip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Project CHATTER - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Project ARTICHOKE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Project MKULTRA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    U.S. Army and CIA interrogation manuals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Operation Mockingbird - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Project MKCHICKWIT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Project MKOFTEN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Operation 40 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Project MKDELTA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Project MKNAOMI - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Operation Dormouse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Operation Charly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    HTLINGUAL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Project RESISTANCE - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Operation CHAOS - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Human radiation experiments - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    COINTELPRO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Limited hangout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    United States v. Stanley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Operation Cyclone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CIA drug trafficking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CIA and Contras cocaine trafficking in the US - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lying to Congress
    BBC NEWS | Americas | CIA 'often lied to congressmen'

Covert United States foreign regime change actions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Dirty War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    1985 Beirut car bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Kashmir Princess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    CIA activities in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CIA activities in Libya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CIA activities in Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CIA activities in Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CIA activities in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CIA activities in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bonus Reading:
    Psychological Operations (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psychological warfare - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

False flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Permanent war economy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Military–industrial complex

------

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLUoWhWsOWk]YouTube - War, Ron Paul, and Conservatism[/ame]

Just for fun:

Gulf War - lies and propaganda used to gain support.
    Afghanistan - lies and propaganda used to gain support. Went in to get bin Laden, he wasn't even there! Why are we still there if the original mission was to got bin Laden?
    Iraq War - lies and propaganda used to gain support. WMD's?
    Libya - lies and propaganda used to gain support. Humanitarian bombs? No fly zone? Looks like we are trying to assassinate Gaddafi to me.

“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.” - Hermann Goering, Hitler’s Reich Marshall, at the Nuremberg Trials after World War II.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - AH

"The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force." - AH

USA!! USA!! USA!!
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

NRA-ILA :: Holder: "I Frankly Don"t Know"

Domestic:

RIP Donald P. Scott.

Donald P. Scott - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asset forfeiture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. You're the Wikipedia Wizard, I swear.

[​IMG]

This thread gets 5 stars (once I finish reading it all :D)!

3. oh. my. god. you are THE man.spread ze word quick!

4. I have to share the rep before I can give you any more. :mad:

awesome thread my friend! :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:
    spread this shit!

5. The second I read "The US Gov doesn't lie" my face was like :rolleyes:

6. lol that's why I opened the thread to read. thought someone was being ignorant... again!

7. wowww..fuck does Argentina have a messed up history

8. A lot of what you posted is very important information for people to know what has gone on behind closed doors, but for example the CIA's funding of Islamic militants in Afghanistan during their fight against the Soviets, I say: so what? In the midst of the Cold War, increased defense spending and subsequent pressure on the USSR to overextend itself militarily(which it did GDP wise), we funded an enemy of the the Soviets and that is a shock? Unfortunately they then turned around and directed their efforts right back at us, but this is an unintended consequence of the foreign policy. But from 79-89, basically the Reagan era, this was the right course of action and it was our policy throughout the Cold War. Many of the groups we funded never turned into a anti-American terrorist group so they are forgotten.

9. ^^no..intended consequence. see: controlled opposition, and false flag action

10. You proveded yourp oint well sir.

But can you esplain dis>?

[​IMG]

11. Great post!!!

Pandora's box on three...two...one.... :rolleyes:

12. This is exactly the same thing that that the Jesuits were busy doing for hundreds of years before the CIA.

Freemasonry revived by the Jesuits and the CIA was created in part by Skull & Bonesmen. Not a theory. See the movie The Good Shepherd.

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLUoWhWsOWk]YouTube - War, Ron Paul, and Conservatism[/ame]

Just for fun:

Gulf War - lies and propaganda used to gain support.
    Afghanistan - lies and propaganda used to gain support. Went in to get bin Laden, he wasn't even there! Why are we still there if the original mission was to got bin Laden?
    Iraq War - lies and propaganda used to gain support. WMD's?
    Libya - lies and propaganda used to gain support. Humanitarian bombs? No fly zone? Looks like we are trying to assassinate Gaddafi to me.

“Naturally the common people don’t want war. But after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it’s always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and for exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.” - Hermann Goering, Hitler’s Reich Marshall, at the Nuremberg Trials after World War II.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - AH

"The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force." - AH

USA!! USA!! USA!!
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

14. Damn OP I want to join the military so bad.. But it's people like you who have kept me from signing up for over 3 years now :smoke::wave:

15. I like this thread. I like it a lot.

Thanks OP for centralizing all of this information and exposing the CIA for that they really are!

People laugh at me when I tell them the CIA is like the real life ministry of truth, and that the DEA was established in part to protect their drug monopoly.

16. When I saw the thread I was about to roll my eyes, and then I saw who posted it...

Awesome thread is awesome OP.

17. Ya, Dc's america...spreading democracy one lie at a time (with a little help);
    [​IMG]:devious: