Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The US and Motorcycles...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PeopleCallMe, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Hey probably the wrong forum for this but I'm BLAZED off a nice king size of purple snow so anyway...

Why is it that major cities in the US and the major cities in Europe differ hugely in the proportion of motorcycle riders? It seems as though when I was in Europe this past summer motorcycles and scooters, like those little Vespas, were literally EVERYWHERE yet somehow during the summer in NYC you only spot a motorcycle every few blocks or so. Only mentioning this because it seems like we're a little behind the times over here. I don't know what motorcycling in general has such a negative stigma attached to it in the US when we could all be getting better gas mileage, easier parking, and fly past traffic (if they allow lane splitting). And for the record although this is a maryjane forum I DO NOT condone riding motorcycles while high and will never try. That's suicide lol.

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2. I have no idea why europe has more bikes but I know that Vespas especailly are common because of the "oldschool" look they give here in th UK at least. Oh and riding whilst high isn't suicide, I ride a couple of miles to pick up some more bud while i'm high sometimes and it's actually quite fun and relaxing, just keep it slowwwwww. It doesn't take much to remember how to ride a bike, waayy less stuff to remember than driving a car.

3. Well it might be alright on a vespa but I'm directing that more towards the guys who ride liter bikes or 600cc supersports.

4. Oh yeah, totally I mean I ride my bike high, but it's only a 125cc :D

5. maybe you should have posted in planes, trains, and automobiles, that would have made sense lol. I think i there might be so many more motorcycles and vespas in europe because in many places the costs of owning, driving, and insuring a car is much higher than in the US, so using a motorcycle as your primary means of transportation is more sensible. as far as gas mileage goes i really dont get any better mileage on my bike than alot of newer sedans and compacts get, and it only carries me. On the flip side i can beat out exotics on my bike, id like to see a civic do that while getting 40mpg. Perhaps newer bikes with fuel injection get better mileage tho.